- Hardcover: 212 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 1998 edition (September 7, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0333720490
- ISBN-13: 978-0333720493
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,940,938 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Love and the Novel: Contemporary Romantic Fiction and Society 1998th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
George Paizis is Lecturer in French at University College in London.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|