Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning DrWho DrWho DrWho  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 159 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 191 reviews
on July 15, 2016
This book felt like watered-down Numerology, which I guess it is. But I enjoyed the author's first book, so I gave this a read. If you are new to the subject, try it out. Otherwise, expect nothing profound. This is a superficial introduction for people not normally associated with the Occult. Some inconsistencies and flaws, but overall a simple guide for match-making.

Better books on Numerology:

1) Numerology by Hans Decoz
2) Numerology and the Divine Triangle
3) Complete Idiot's guide to Numerology
4) Glynis Has Your Number
on June 19, 2014
Love Love Love this book . Written in easy to understand terms. Easy to apply instructions. Would buy it again !!
on March 25, 2017
Waste of money!! and time!
on October 10, 2015
The book came in perfect condition
on April 26, 2012
I believe "Glynis Has Your Number" is a better book about numerology. In this other book she explains in more detail about numerology. I understand that the "Love by the Numbers" would be more popular because everyone is looking for a fast fix to hook up romantically with someone else. However, if you really want to understand numerology, the "has your number" book is, in my opinion, better. In general I equate Glynis McCants with the (1960s/70s) author, Linda Goodman's "Sun Signs" about astrology. I found some interesting parallels between McCants' explanations of numerology and Goodman's explanation of astrology. It is all entertaining and I found some fundamental truth in both.
F. Parker
on May 25, 2014
I saw the author promoting this book on tv and was intrigued but after reading the book I was fairly disappointed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 7, 2009
I have read all 25 chapters of Glynis McCants's "Love By The Numbers" and i must say that her book is an amazing compilation of work. It is an easy read for anyone to understand and Glynis explains all of the numerological concepts in simplified terminology. This stuff is scary accurate. You will get excited and this crazy world we live in will begin to make sense to you. You'll begin to realize and understand peoples behaviors and why they do what they do and say what they say. I've read dozens of numerology books by many different authors and in reflection i would recommend Glynis' McCants books time and again as the leading author in teaching numerology to anyone that is interested in this emerging field. I'm President/CEO of a small business i started in NorthEast,Ohio and i've used Glynis's teachings in my own business and personal life and have been very successful. Thank you Glynis and keep them coming! Deshay S McClinchy
on July 15, 2012
I gave "Love by the Numbers" to my 15 year old granddaughter for her birthday. She absolutely went bonkers. She loves horoscopes so when I saw Glynis McCants on Dr. Phil I thought numerology might excite her also. She cannot put this book down---she is doing charts for everybody she knows--so she was able to absorb and understand this completely. She told me I never have to give her another birthday gift - she loves it so much she wants to marry it. It is so great to give a gift that opens a brand new door for someone---and I am so glad she has an edge on the dating scene--she is charting every boy she knows. This book really taught her alot about herself and all her family members also. It has opened up a new understanding of all types of relationships and I only wish I had read it at 15. This is a great book and it is easily understood.
on November 22, 2009
Love by the Numbers: How to Find Great Love or Reignite the Love You Have Through the Power of Numerology

She's done it again! Glynis helps us make sense of our relationships in a way that is entertaining and very real. Glynis' delicious humor is evident, she is witty, fun, personable, it all comes out in the book; along with information relative to making our life enjoyable, and most of all our relationships healthy and positive. This approach also peels away our own layers, giving us the joy of seeing ourselves with truth, to allow us to be our best self along with bestowing the same to others.
I wondered why I could not have a meaningful relationship with a family member; once determined she is a 4,7 and I'm a 3,6,9 it took all the pain and personalization out of the equation. It was so simple -- that's what is! We are each free to be our best 4,7 and 3,6,9 without finding fault with each other or trying falsely to get along. Glynis gives us tools to accommodate life richly. The relief for each of us has been profound and lasting. Quality of life improves immeasurably.......thru truth and understanding.
Do yourself a favor, read this book, you will be giving yourself the gift of understanding as you have never known before. We strive to be our best, now you have the tools to create your very best self quided by understanding and love. Thank you Glynis, we are forever in your debt, our hearts filled with gratitude. You have helped us greatly.
It was fun to see the why and why not of famous couples healthy relationships. You have given us a glimpse into the inner workings of human frailties and positives that are the backbone of our time here on earth. Thank you Glynis, you are a light shining brightly.
on January 17, 2012
I LOVE this book. Just the book I needed to help me understand the struggles and powerful connections I feel in my close relationships. Glynis' description of each vibration calculated by numbers were right on target. She's like a psychologist describing human nature with the power of numbers. Accurate! The book is not only insightful but an enjoyable read. We're all made up of energy/vibrations and this book helps identify & relate to the uniqueness we each bring. If you're looking to improve on the relationships you already have and/or a guide to picking the right love for you this is the book! Buy your copy and be fascinated with what you learn about yourself and others with numbers!!