- Mass Market Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Harliquin Books; No. 2246 edition (1979)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0373022468
- ISBN-13: 978-0373022465
- Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.1 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,910,282 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
For Love of a Pagan Mass Market Paperback – 1979
She quickly refused Paul's proposition!
"I'd make it worth your while," he had promised. "You'd have a villa in the sun, a car and an ever increasing bank balance."
Knowing she was far from indifferent to this devastating Greek, Tina fled back to England.
When Paul followed and offered her marriage, Tina was faced with another decision. She wondered if her love for him would be enough to overcome their deep differences.
Harlequin Romance #2246, March, 1979.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|