- File Size: 3785 KB
- Print Length: 156 pages
- Publication Date: November 4, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0776JKGWD
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,824,979 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #27342 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Gay Romance
- #27744 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Gay Fiction
- #30854 in Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Romance > Gay
For The Love Of Samuel: A story of love lost ... and love found Kindle Edition
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys life. Hats off I can't wait to see what he has instore for us (his readers) next.
It is sexually arousing but it is more than that also.
The author displays a great knowledge of his subject matter.
Character development is good and insightful.
The plot-lines are creative and there are some some great twists and turns along the way.
The author skillfully and realistically displays the gritty side of gay life but the book is also tender, sensitive and poetic in places.
Also, the sex scenes are powerful with a strong preference for men of the hirsute, masculine variety.