Love Is Strange
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$25.00 (81%)|
Frequently bought together
After nearly four decades together, Ben (John Lithgow) and George (Alfred Molina) finally tie the knot. But when George loses his job, the couple must sell their apartment and temporarily live apart until they can find an affordable new home. George moves in with two friends (Cheyenne Jackson and Manny Perez) while Ben ends up across town with his nephew (Darren Burrows), his wife (Marisa Tomei) and their teenage son with whom Ben shares a bunk bed. While struggling with the pain of separation, Ben and George are further challenged by the intergenerational tensions and capricious family dynamics of their new living arrangements. LOVE IS STRANGE depicts the delicate nature of two people building a long life together and their love growing deeper and richer with time.
- Aspect Ratio : 1.85:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medR R (Restricted)
- Product Dimensions : 7.25 x 5.25 x 0.5 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Audio Description: : English
- Item model number : 31411859
- Director : Ira Sachs
- Media Format : Multiple Formats, Color, Subtitled, Widescreen, NTSC
- Run time : 1 hour and 35 minutes
- Release date : January 13, 2015
- Actors : Marisa Tomei, John Lithgow, Alfred Molina, John Cullum, Darren Burrows
- Subtitles: : English, French
- Producers : Ira Sachs, Lucas Joaquin, Jayne Sherman, Lars Knudsen, Jay Van Hoy
- Studio : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
- ASIN : B00N5B5BHS
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #75,110 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Still, it was nice to see older gays portrayed lovingly. And at the end you see the impact of that love on a teenage nephew first finding his wings.
Alfred Molina also surprised me. I never saw him playing this type of role. I found him attractive and compelling.
The end of the movie was somewhat strange and anticlimactic for me. I wanted them both to be happy, and live a while longer. But alas, relationships end sometimes because we physically give out. When we're done....we're done. End of story.
i hope this isn't a true story. do you really want to sleep in your great nephew's bunk bed, under him, in your late 70's.
Top reviews from other countries