- File Size: 2764 KB
- Print Length: 365 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Kimberlin Belle Publishing (September 15, 2016)
- Publication Date: September 15, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01LX7P3P3
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#69,948 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #215 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Religious
- #230 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Romance
- #636 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $10.00 (71%)
Love at Sunset Lake (The Abundance Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 365 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 57 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Her neighbor across the lake is a famous wildlife painter, who lost his wife & daughter in an auto accident 5 years ago. Since then he has been a hermit. He didn't think he could ever love again & had turned away from God.
Tess also had built a wall around her heart & given up on God. She wants to sell the house on the lake. She signs on with Stacey a realtor, in Abundance. She is Jacks cousin, Earl Ray ex-wife.
There are so many caring people in Abundance. She starts to have feelings for Jack.
She decides to sell to a developer in haste.
This book is awesome. You need to read it & know God is in control.