Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 30, 2017
I didn't realize this was a book about death until after I got it. I just liked the title O Love That Will Not Let me Go. This is a wonderful book. I really enjoyed it. You don't have to be dying to get a lot out of it!!
on May 2, 2016
This is such a practical, helpful book on a subject of concern to everyone. No one can escape death yet so many prefer not to think much about it. We have to prepare for it and the preparation of it through this book takes away much of the mystery and fear. I don't want to just "die". I want to finish well.
on June 6, 2013
I am in stage 4 cancer and bought this book at random. It is comforting and well written and I was impressed that Nancy Guthrie included some of the renowned Puritan's writings at the end of her book, so she too is aware of the real love of God. I would recommend this book for your library!
on March 25, 2016
Whether you or a loved one are facing death, this book is awesome. I'd recommend it to anyone, but before it's needed. Read it now, and prepare for your future glory with the Lord!
on April 17, 2013
To know that Christ tasted death for me is the key to this book. Martyn Lloyd-Jones as a physician as well as an excelelnt pastor presents the Gospel for living as well as dying. The key word is Assurance.
on January 20, 2016
Great book.
on September 23, 2011
This book gathers the writings of many spiritual giants on the topic of death and suffering. If you have been touched by pain or tragedy, this book (as others by Nancy Guthrie) will bring the salve of real answers by those
who have walked there before. If you have not been touched by death, it is a must read to comfort and share with
those who have. It is not a gloomy book, it is uplifting and spiritually enlightening.
on July 24, 2016
different views on how a Christian should live and face death
on March 29, 2016
Very helpful during the months my mom was dying.
on June 17, 2014
An amazing gift. I've already given it to three friends who are facing the deepest of life challenges and each has been encouraged by it.