Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

100%

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on March 8, 2017
Great read. Upbeat and funny. Pam Stone will make you laugh out loud as you follow her adventures in upstate South Carolina.
on April 10, 2017
Just love this ! So interesting and so much fun ! Pam Stone is just the best ! Can't wait for her next publication !
on March 9, 2017
Laughed until I cried!
on November 1, 2011
Pam Stone is one funny lady! This collection of her newspaper columns is an enjoyable treat, even if you never lived on a farm or have even see a turkey butt. Keep it up, girl!
on June 29, 2012
Being a big fan of Pam's standup act I had to get her new book.
Read it on the beach today. Was really good. She does get a lot
of material out of a small town. Thats a lot a talent, show biz,
horse show biz and author. I reminded me of Ricky and Lucy
move to Connecticut at some points. Other very touching moments.
I think some national paper or morning show should pick her up.
She is this generations Irma Bombeck !
on January 13, 2012
Pam Stone has a wonderful way of writing as though she is sitting across the table talking. Her voice is clear and strong and the images she creates are vivid and rich. She is a great story teller, one that keeps readers going for more. Her stories cover a wide range of emotion, all with a warm, natural humor. Great reading! MORE, please, Pam!
on November 1, 2011
Just completed this delightful, lol funny read in one sitting. My intention with this type book is usually to read a little here and there, since the stories are independent of each other. However, they were so funny and "real", I couldn't wait to read the next one and the next one and the next...
on November 2, 2011
Wonderful, wonderful book. Pam Stone is great on the radio but she may be a better author. Read the whole thing the first day and enjoyed every word. May be the best $10 I've ever spent. Plan on buying copies for both of my daughters
on January 7, 2013
This book of comedic short tales about life on the farm kept me laughing from cover to cover. It is sentimental without being sappy and it's funny without being slapstick.

Pam Stone is a great talent, and I hope this is the first of many collections from her magic pen.
on April 6, 2013
I got this for myself as a well gift for Mom. Since it is a collection of funny and positive stories, it makes a great gift for a person recovering from surgery or illness. I enjoyed it myself and plan to keep it on my guest room nightstand.