Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Love and War
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on October 6, 2013
Love love love this album! Tamar did such a great job. I can listen to the entire album without skipping any tracks. Love & War is definitely worth the $!
on October 5, 2013
I love this album! It's one of those albums that I instantly liked when I bought it and now it's one of my favorite cd's in rotation. I can listen to the cd the whole way through, but my most favorite songs are All the way home and Pieces. I have to listen to those 2 before I get out of the car. Others that I really like that haven't had radio play are Tiptoe, Prettiest Girl, and White Candle. I love the versatility of the album because you get your slow ballads that showcase Tamar's beautiful voice and then she gives you a few ratchet songs to have you popping. Tamar, she did that!
on October 5, 2013
I think this is the best R&B cd of the year. Tamar is an excellent singer and her song choices for this CD are wonderful. R&B musici is not what it use to be! Songs from the CD that I love are Love and War, Stay and Fight, All the way home (my favorite) and Thank you Lord! This CD is a must have for true R&B lovers, you will not be disappointed!
on February 21, 2014
TAMAR! TAMAR! Bring her out! Bring her out! She should have been apart of our lives a long time ago! I am so glad for Mrs. E & the Rev. bringing the Braxtons to life! Thanks. We appreciate your children. I love Tamar, as a whole. Besides, I can just listen to her alllll day if I want to, now. Sorry, but you gotta get your own, my people!
on October 6, 2015
Tamar delivers on this album, I enjoyed all her tracks, I did not skip one, my favorites are white candle, pieces and stay and fight, Tamar you are truly under rated and you deserve more attention then you get.. beautiful voice for a beautiful woman....
review image
on April 28, 2014
This CD! is AMAZING. I can't decide which song I like best. I guess it depends on my mood. Tamar sounds different on every song. What a beautiful voice. Her personality may be over the top at times, but only SheMeHer, can get away with it. I recommend this CD to anyone who likes a little sexiness, little attitude, a little humility, and a great deal of talent. You go Girl! Great Job Tamar!
on December 9, 2013
I absolutely love this CD. Tamar has an amazing voice and range. Brava, Tamar, you backed up all that mess you talk and really delivered an outstanding body of work. I could literally listen to this CD over and over again and it is definitely on my list of favorite music. When I received the CD, I did not open it immediately. When I finally did open it, I was disappointed that the cover was cracked and comes apart when I open and close it. Thankfully, the CD was not damaged.
on September 28, 2014
Outstanding album. Anytime an artist records an album where I listen to EVERY song without skipping a track, they are phenomenal in my book!!!! I love it and simply adore Tamar Braxton for sticking with her dream and never giving up.
on March 6, 2014
CD IS VERY VERY GOOD MUSIC BUT SHE SHOULD HAVE GET YOUR LIFE ON THIS ONE. BUT, I LIKE THE CD. I DON'T LOVE IT BECAUSE I CAN HEAR THE SELF IMAGE THAT SHE HAS. SHE SHOULD HAVE RELAXED MORE AND MAYBE SHE WOULD HAVE SOUND MORE NATURAL, JUST MY OPINION.
on January 11, 2014
I always liked Toni, but when I heard Tamar's "The One" on the radio and fell in love with that song. Yes, it's a rip-off of a bunch of older songs, but the album is really enjoyable. A couple up-beat borderline rap songs exist on the album which I didn't care for by I'd say 85% of the songs on the album are great R&B songs. Definitely worth the $5 digital download option.