Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

95%
Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on July 29, 2017
Love the classical side of Alfie Boe and I bought 2 of these cds. I took voice lessons at Boston Conservatory when I was young and these songs are sung perfectly by Mr Boe. My only complaint is because it is a U.K. purchase I cannot get an MP3 of it. Something about IP addresses and bank locations. Rubbish - I paid for 2 and there should be an mo3 available I feel.
on February 11, 2014
Alfie Boe's, voice has a range to the most high opera tenor to the soft tones of a love song. He is an amazing humble person.
He sang for The Queen of England and to the most average kind of people. In his album Trust, and Story Teller it's like he is talking to you and me in song.
When he sings BRING HIM HOME,. a song prayer from Les Mes. he's heart is in every word.

\

on July 11, 2012
Alfie Boe is a discovery that Britain should be proud of. his voice is amazing, his phrasing, perfection, and clarity of words impeccable. I have several of his recording ad wait impatiently for the next one.
on November 16, 2016
Great voice, great songs! Anything Alfie sings is special, so if you are a fan, you will enjoy this cd!
on May 16, 2014
All of the Lehar songs are beautiful and, when sung by Alfie, are heavenly! This lovely man can sing anything magnificently.
on May 16, 2014
This is a wonderful cd by a wonderful tenor who can soar on the high notes. One of my favorite cds to listen to at bedtime.
on February 26, 2015
I have several of his albums...... he has a fantastic voice............and I love the arrangements
another great album from Alfie........
on January 26, 2016
As with everything Alfie Boe records this CD was perfect!
on May 28, 2015
Golly what a find. I can't understand that I missed him up to now. He's lyrical and lovely.
on June 1, 2016