- File Size: 732 KB
- Print Length: 276 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: June 26, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01HN6L14C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#943,769 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #623 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Collections & Anthologies
- #630 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Collections & Anthologies
- #3014 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
Love Will Find a Way: A Contemporary Novella Collection Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Staging a Romance is a fun read centered around a camp that holds happy memories for both the hero and heroine. I liked the fact that the heroine gets the boy she had a youthful crush on. I think every girl had that summer camp crush boy.
Worth the Risk features a single mom and a swoon worthy hero wilderness guide. Both have self confidence issues that keep them from moving forward. I really enjoyed how they help each other grow and heal.
New Beginnings is a nice, sweet romance for us um... more mature readers. I don't get to read very many romances where hero and heroine are older. It's a second chance at romance sort of story that was fun to read. Nice to know romance isn't just for the younger crowd.
Like I said, each story is well written and gives the reader a nice happily ever after. I plan on reading this set again when I need a quick fix of romance. An awesome set of books for lovers of good, clean, heartwarming romance.
STAGING A ROMANCE, by Cara Lynn James, is such a fun romance! I enjoyed this sweet story set at Blue Lake Christian Camp in Connecticut, where home stager Jenna Carlyle and businessman Nate McKenzie first met as teenagers. Now they are adults facing responsibilities and considering their future plans. They work their way through issues using prayer and consideration for each other. Jenna’s occupation as a home stager was interesting. On a personal note, I liked this story because my husband and I attended church camp in Connecticut as teenagers…and walked down by the lake. This is a fun and uplifting romance.
Favorite quotes: “I’m a firm believer that prayer matters.” “I want to do what we want to do. It’s about us, not just me.”
WORTH THE RISK, by Myra Johnson, is a wonderful story of overcoming with faith! I love and sympathize with the characters in this story. Facing a new location and a new job, single mom Cara Gallagher deals with regrets and unresolved issues of resentment. Tour guide Lucas Montero is struggling with disappointments, but keeps his godly focus on serving others before himself. The secondary characters add sparkle…lively kindergartener Zoe, friendly Sandra, and kind Rosalinda. Weaving their way toward friendship and new beginnings, Cara and Lucas find their faith a strong support. I especially enjoyed the trail hike to see the pictographs and the visit to Candelaria, Texas.
Favorite quotes: “But thank goodness God is in control.” “Things happen. But it never changes God’s love for us.”
NEW BEGINNINGS, by Sandra Leesmith, puts you into realistic action on the trails of Grand Canyon National Park! The author's writing takes you on an adventure along the hiking trails of a favorite National Park. This story is filled with action and emotion as ex-police officer, Samantha Reynolds, and Flagstaff lawyer, Zach Williams, find love while helping others. Great kissing scenes!
Favorite quotes: “Let go and let God. “Don’t dwell on what could have been.”
*I won this ebook on a blog with no requirement to write a review. I'm happy to share my enjoyment of this fun collection.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Collections & Anthologies
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Collections & Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational