- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Heinemann Drama (March 5, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0325008396
- ISBN-13: 978-0325008394
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,971,862 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
For Love of the World: A Harangue with Practical Guidance on Writing and Performing Solo Dramas That Matter
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Deborah Lubar is a monologuist who has toured widely to great critical acclaim with performances about women from around the world who endure societal upheavals with courage and strength. She has taught theatre at Oberlin, Hampshire, and Smith Colleges and, combining theory and skills of both theatre and the healing arts, now trains dramatic writers and performers across the country.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|