Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on September 2, 2016
I enjoyed this 2nd of the book of the series very much. I especially like the fact that it picked up the same story line - so many of the books lately you read the 2nd book in the series and it is about people other than the main characters of the first book....maybe characters of the same family; but the original story is not continuing. Very good story; good developed characters; the story moves well and I enjoyed it. I'm on to book #3.
on April 19, 2016
Tracie Peterson is the outstanding author of many Christian Historical Fiction books and I have enjoyed every one I have read. If you enjoy the genre, you will love her books. Also, the Christian part is part and parcel with the times and the story and is not pushy nor "in your face", so no worries to those not of that persuasion!
on October 3, 2016
This book grabbed my attention from the very start. Tracie did an awesome job of painting a wonderful, visual picture with her words. I was very sad when I finished this book but was not ashamed by the next books to follow.
on January 10, 2017
Beautiful story! Heartwarming with adventure. Well done. It paints a picture of how God takes care of all the details of our lives even when we're not aware.
on October 31, 2013
I have now read the whole series. What an amazing chracter. I recommend this very much. It was interesting to read.
on November 13, 2016
This book held my attention from start to finish because the writing was so excellent and because the storyline was compelling.
on January 31, 2017
Tracie is one of my favorites and also my sister's. We love Christian fiction and especially this time era.
on July 26, 2016
Great book that I already commented on. This is the second series of these books that I've bought. I gave one copy as a gift.
on January 2, 2017
Love the twist in the story. Strong faith based which i enjoy..
on January 6, 2017
compelling and accurately historical, A joy to read.