- File Size: 11255 KB
- Print Length: 32 pages
- Publisher: Xist Publishing; 1 edition (March 18, 2013)
- Publication Date: March 18, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BW4LXMC
- Text-to-Speech: Not enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,705 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Holidays & Celebrations > Valentine's Day
- #1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Animals > More Animals > Baby Animals
- #5 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Parents
|Digital List Price:||$3.99|
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $6.96 (70%)
I Love You! Kindle Edition
|Length: 32 pages||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
|Age Level: 0 - 5|
Fire TabletsFire Phones
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Children's colorful illustrated book about how a parent shows their child that they love them.
Besides using animals that are familiar they also show the action that is being talked about.
Like shooting star the best but they are all good. Other works by the author are highlighted at the end.
I Love You!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very simple and cute book. Put five starts cause my nephew loves hearing I Love You and it said frequently herePublished 1 day ago by Lucero
Great book to remind our children about love and how special our bond is. Well written and fun to read. Fun illustrations to that play well with the message of the book.Published 1 day ago by A. D'Ampolo
Me and my son loved it! He read it to me. So sweet and original.
The pictures were so bright and fun.
The story and illustrations in this book are great! I Love You! Is also a great book to start our toddlers into reading.Published 3 days ago by Nette
A really sweet book to share with my toddler. Something for him to learn to read from.Published 3 days ago by Miosheio Johnson
I Love You is a cute book for little kids with colorful creative illustrations. The story is a short, easy read.Published 3 days ago by Holly A. Lenz
I only wish that at the end it said Nana (or grandmother/grandma) instead of Mother. I will just read it to the grandkids and make a substitution ;-)Published 3 days ago by Kindle Customer
This is a sweet bedtime story that all young children will enjoy. The whimsical characters in the book will delight the children, the rhyme in the book will make it easy for... Read morePublished 4 days ago by E. Carter
Lots of wonderful love is spread. The pictures were super cute. Kudos to the illustrator. I love my children this much too.Published 5 days ago by Shani Fjelsted
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Animals > More Animals > Baby Animals
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Parents
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Holidays & Celebrations > Valentine's Day
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Bedtime & Dreaming