Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 4,421 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6,077 reviews
on October 27, 2016
My mother has sang this to me many years ago: “I’ll love you forever. I’ll like you for always. As long as I’m living. My baby you’ll be.” Time went by but it didn’t take my memories away. I still remember that it always made my mother burst into tears. Now I have a baby and she regularly reads it at bedtime. If I was not a mother, I wouldn’t realize the deep love – No matter where you go, what you are doing, how you change, there is always one person who silently cares about you and pays close attention to your surroundings.
on April 22, 2017
Great book one of my favorites
on August 5, 2015
This is such a cute book! I read this book to my daughter and started crying. Now she won't let me read it to her!! Haha! It's only because she knows it makes me emotional and she truly knows how how much I love her. This book portrays the how much a mother loves her child and in turn, how much the child loves his mother. It truly is a sweet book and a must-have for every parent. Now I'm going to buy it for every mom I know!! It would make a great shower gift.
on March 27, 2017
A classic book for children and parents. Actually more for parents becsause it addresses the circles of life which children wont understand until they have aging parents. Parents-expects a good cry. your children will grow into this timeless story.
on December 15, 2016
I bought this book about seven years ago while shopping for children's books. I was standing reading it, and pretty soon I was so moved that I had tears in my eyes right in the aisle of Target. My son was already in his 30's by then so I could relate to a mother's love for her baby even when he's not her baby anymore. Then I came across an article online about the author, Robert Munsch. He said "Love You Forever" has proven to be a favorite among - get this - grandmothers! So here I am again, buying it on Amazon for my new grandson and his mommy. I can't get out to the stores like I used to, so shopping online is a huge help to me.
on January 22, 2016
I purchased this book for my daughter when she was a baby. As she grew it went from me reading it to her, to us reading it together and then to her reading it to me. When she moved out on her own she packed this book to take with her. This was such a happy and sad day for me, such mixed emotions.
My daughter is now 21 and announced she is expecting a baby of her own in September. I knew immediately I needed to purchase another copy so she could share this gentle affirmation of the love a parent feels for their child..forever.
Maybe I have started a tradition :)
on June 13, 2016
I'm 30, and I remember my mom reading me this book all of the time when I was a little girl. I loved it then and I love it now. I have a copy which I've read to my kids many times. This last mother's day I sent this to my mother as part of her gift. I didn't know if she would remember reading it to me...or see how special it was, but she did. Made her cry and she said it was the best gift she has ever received. Everyone should read this to their kids, grandkids and great grandkids!!
on July 2, 2016
This is a classic children's book. No matter how old I get or many times I have read it, it still holds just as much value and meaning to me as the first time I ever read it. I read it to my kids when they were little and I recently purchased this book for my son and daughter in law to read to my grand daughter. It is a beautifully written book with eye catching illustrations and is simple for children to read, but it still contains such a powerful meaning. The book contains great lessons on what truly matters most in life and the amazing love/bond shared between a child and a parent .. That lasts forever. Recommend for everyone to read this book, it is so sweet and you will not be disappointed! Fantastic book.
on April 28, 2017
I bought this for my 7 year old. I'm a single Mom... him and I have a super close relationship and I thought this would be a great book to give him memories of us. It's kind of a sad book actually. But i like it.
on November 29, 2015
This is beyond my favorite children's book. I bought a copy and it got ruined in a flood when my son was two so I had to buy it again. This book is so sweet and my son listens so intently, he even tells me sometimes he'll "love you forever, as long as I'm living my mommy you'll be." - I always ask him to read the last page, which he has memorized. If I'm sad he will take out this book for me to read to him because he knows how much I love it. My brother died in a sudden accident earlier this month and when my son saw me crying, he ran to his room for me to read to make me happy.

Buy this book, it will bring you such joy and remind you why you love being a parent. And look up the history of the book, it is sad and brought me a deeper level of admiration for the author and book.