Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Love You Forever
Format: Paperback|Change

on October 27, 2016
My mother has sang this to me many years ago: “I’ll love you forever. I’ll like you for always. As long as I’m living. My baby you’ll be.” Time went by but it didn’t take my memories away. I still remember that it always made my mother burst into tears. Now I have a baby and she regularly reads it at bedtime. If I was not a mother, I wouldn’t realize the deep love – No matter where you go, what you are doing, how you change, there is always one person who silently cares about you and pays close attention to your surroundings.
0Comment| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 18, 2017
Out of all the books our mother read us as children, this was probably the one that stuck with us the most. It was with great pleasure that we passed on the tradition to my nephew. I purchased a copy for my sister when we found out she was pregnant. We read it to him while he was in utero and it was the first book we read him in the hospital after his birth.
on November 17, 2017
This was a gift for my sister in law, when she read it she cried, she loved it so much!!! All were happy tears. It brought back memories of her sons when they were little and things they did.... some things in the book, no all. Excellent keep sake....
on November 26, 2017
Best children's book and a reminder to all parents and grandparents that life is short. One of the most beautiful books I have read to my children and now read to my grandson. Brings tears to my eyes each time. Love this book.
on November 20, 2017
I bought this for my girls when they were young - now 28 & 32; for my grandchildren - 5, 7, 7, & 15; and most recently for a baby shower where the parents requested books. It's such a lovely story and the kids always love it.
on November 19, 2015
Nice read, more meaningful to parents than would be to young kids. This might be a book that kids look back on as they grow older, understanding the depth of its meaning more as the years go by. The tiny little poem that is repeated in the book stays with young kids when read in an appropriate tune. My kids say, "I love you forever...." multiple times in a day since we started reading this book.
on June 14, 2016
This by far my FAVORITE book to read my little one! Every time i read it i cry! I bought this copy for my best friend for her baby shower because I really wanted to get her something that there would be a very slight chance that someone else would buy her. This was perfect! ! I highly recommend this item!

I received this item promptly (in 2 days) as promised by Amazon! I love being a member to Amazon Prime!
on July 29, 2017
Originally bought this book for my grandson, and just bought it for a baby shower gift. Wish the book was around 45 years ago, I would have bought it for my children. I cried when I first read the book. That is how special this book has become.
on April 17, 2017
Purchased this for a young mother that has a son that is doing a little too much crying!!! So I thought this little book would encourage her to know that he's going to grouw up!
on September 5, 2017
I love this book and so does my son. I think I've cried countless times reading it to him. I gave gifted it to numerous friends at baby showers. It's a must have keep sake book!!!