Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 107 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 141 reviews
on August 25, 2016
Selena Gomez has such a mesmerizing voice and this song really showcases it. I could listen to it over and over again.
on July 21, 2017
I like most of Selena's music. This one has a song that I enjoy listening to. It is worth trying for yourself. It is a good addition to my Selena collection.
on March 22, 2017
Catchy.
on March 29, 2012
I purchased this song to make a mix for a tween/teen Valentine's Day dance party for a group of homeschoolers. It is a fun song and the tween/teens liked it, my 3 young kids like to listen to the song in the car, and it has even grown on me (30). The only complaint I have with the song, but I guess is considered the norm among pop music today, is the use of the computer to change the sound. Would much prefer to hear her voice without the other added noise; stripped down. That is the only reason I gave this 4 stars, otherwise, she sings a fun song that is appropriate for kids with it's sugary lyrics.
on December 18, 2014
Really love this song! Definitely worth the purchase!
on November 1, 2013
I don't buy many songs online, but I bought this one because I love it! :) I would totally recommend it to you!
on January 1, 2015
Has a great beat to it
on January 3, 2017
Catchy tune stays stays & stays. You will be singing it 24/7 GREAT!!!!!
on January 24, 2016
This song is older, but I LOVE it!! I use it as a ringtone for one of my best friends because we both love it!
on February 24, 2013
The beat & rhythm are habit forming and infectious. I hear myself humming it all day. I had used it in a video I made, but unfortunately due to copyright laws & claims was unable to use it on FB. My kids loved it though we play the video at home all the time to hear the music & relive some great memories.