Other Sellers on Amazon
LoveHandle LH-01 Universal Grip For Cell Phone and Mini Tablet Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- LoveHandle Universal Grip for mobile devices | Get a handle on the devices you love
- COMPATIBILITY: Most smartphones and tablets EXCEPT iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Black and Jet Black (Case required) Please see the description below for details | LoveHandle, SlingGrip, DMD Products, and all other trademarks are the property of their respective owners | Money-Back Guarantee
- Enables easier one-handed texting, photos, selfies, and holding your phone or tablet | STOP DROPPING YOUR PHONE
- Slim pocket-friendly design | Soft comfortable elastic grip | Safe no-residue removable 3M adhesive
- PLEASE NOTE: On-screen images of finishes and colors may vary from actual product due to variations in monitor and image capture settings.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
LoveHandle Cell Phone Grip Holds Device with just a Finger - Ultra Slim Pocket Friendly Love Handle Finger Grip For iPhone & Mini Tablet - Grip it Securely For Texting, Photos and Selfies
The LoveHandle Universal Grip (original SlingGrip) is a smartphone and tablet grip attachment that adheres to the device using a strong but removable no-residue 3M peel-n- stick adhesive. Featuring a patented slim-profile pocket-friendly design that won't get in the way, the LoveHandle enables users to securely hold their devices without the risk of dropping them. Our customers tell us that the LoveHandle becomes an indispensable part of their device within the first 30 minutes of using it. Why don't you give the LoveHandle a try for yourself!
- Cases: The LoveHandle is not compatible with silicone cases such as the Apple Silicone Case or gel cases. TPU cases should work well.
- Phones: If you have an Apple iPhone 7 or Apple iPhone 7 Plus that is Black (often referred to as Matte Black) or Jet Black, the LoveHandle should be used with a compatible case to ensure optimal adhesion. The LoveHandle is not compatible with glass back phones such as the Samsung Galaxy S6 or soft back phones such as the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Motorola Droid Turbo 2. We suggest using the LoveHandle on a compatible case for your phone.
Easy Grip - One-Handed Phone Use
The LoveHandle is great for taking crisp photos (particularly selfies!) and steady videos, and makes one-handed phone use much easier. It also allows you to flip your phone around to the back of your hand, allowing you to carry additional items while keeping track of your phone. In addition, using a LoveHandle to help you hold on to your phone can be quite helpful when jogging, biking, and at just about any other time you don't want to drop your phone.
Simple & Useful By Design
FOR ANY LIFESTYLE
Showing 1-8 of 1,829 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The product itself came just as described in a timely fashion and the 3M adhesive is strong, no concern of that falling off the phone. It did not leave a residue behind when I removed it either. Easy to apply and remove.
This one is the best of the three. Very slim, and the band so far has not deformed even with heavy daily use. (I even have a bad habit of stretching it out as far as I can for no reason, and it has held up.)
I put it on the back of an Otterbox Commuter case for a Galaxy S7.
I like this new handle thing, but there are a couple things I don't like about it:
1. The strap is kind of tight. This is kind of a minor thing because I guess it'll eventually stretch out (I just put it on yesterday).
2. You can't really take it off and move it to reposition it, unlike with the Pop Socket. I mean, I tried not to move it around very much because of course the stickiness would eventually wear out. But, I'm pretty sure I've moved it around at least 10 times or more and it's still super sticky. I don't even know how I'll take this LoveHandle thing off because it's pretty stuck onto my phone case now.
--The handle creates a bump on the back of your phone. This can be a problem if you expect to lay the phone flat on a surface or in a car holder. The best work-around I've found is to put the handle off the far-left or far-right, bottom of the case. This allows you to lay the phone down without it rocking.
-- The elastic is very tight (by design) but this means that it can irritate your fingers after prolonged use.