LoveRPi MicroHDMI to HDMI Male to Male Cable with 4K60 UHD 18Gbps Ethernet 3D Audio Return (1 Pack, 1M)
Enhance your purchase
|Connector Type||Micro Hdmi, Hdmi|
|Cable Type||HDMI, Ethernet|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MicroHDMI to HDMI Cable for Raspberry Pi 4: LoveRPi's MicroHDMI to HDMI Male to Male cable enables Ultra HD 4K 60 Frame-per-Second on your Pi 4. Please note the difference between MicroHDMI use for the Pi 4 and MiniHDMI used for the Pi 0.
- Standards Compliant HDMI 2.0 High Speed Spec: Our high quality cable features independent conductors for all 19 pins per the HDMI spec and fully supports HDMI 2.0, 2.0a, and 2.0b features.
- High Bandwidth 18Gbps: 2160p60 4K with High Dynamic Range (10-bit HDR) colors backwards compatible with HDMI 1.4 and HDMI 1.3. Both devices must support the capability and will negotiate lower speed if one side does not support faster speeds or format.
- Additional HDMI Features: HDCP 2.2, Ethernet, 3D, 4K video and Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Available in Different Length and Multi-Pack: 1M (3 Feet), 2M (6 Feet)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
Compact by Design is a new sustainability certification created by Amazon to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
Focus on sustainability
Small changes in product size & weight lead to lower carbon emissions.
We created Compact by Design to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
Here are a few of the many ways products can qualify: