Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Lovebay Three Head Led Grow light bulbs 15W Clip on Plant grow lamp with Flexible 360 Degree Gooseneck and Three Separate Control Switches for indoor plants Hydroponics Greenhouse Organic Office Home
- Low Return Rate: 44% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "clip on grow lights for indoor plants"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2018 Upgraded Three Head LED Grow Lamp: This plant growing light including 9 Red light (wavelength selection 620-630nm), 6 Blue lights (wavelength selection 460nm) gives off targeted wavelengths rapidly improves plant health and promote growth, generally more sprouts emerging up within 2 weeks of using our grow lamp on a daily basis.
- High Energy Saving-This led grow light is low power consuming, high luminous efficiency and long service life (more than 30,000 hours lifespan LED beads). With highly effecient heat dissipation aluminum shell, it does not generate any noticeable heat even after 17hrs use a, keeping temperatures at optimal level.
- Practical 360 Degree Design & Strong Clip Base: The lamps’ flexible metal neck are made to be adjustable to virtually any position at any angle, plus 3 posable heads. This led grow lamp, can achieve 360°coverage of plants, the 15W ( 5W + 5W + 5W ) light source can cover a larger area . Three switches in total, each lamp head is controlled independently. With strong clip base and 24 inch long cord, you can stand or clip firmly to almost anything or anywhere you want.
- For Plants, Fruits & Veggies: Treat your greens to a full light spectrum and help them grow while extending the blooming period and increasing production . Perfect for indoor plants, succulent plants, flowering plants, foliage plants, potted plants, promoting leaves, flowers blooming and fruits.
- 30 DAY BACK MONEY GUARANTEE - 18 MONTH WARRANTY , Our led grow light is perfect for you. We remove all risk and provide Consistent Quality Timely Service for Every Customer. Just enjoy a smooth & frustration free experience with our 18 Months WARRANTY and 100% MONEY
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lovebay Three Head Led Grow light
- Like having a sun inside your home
Provide better plant growth
Gives off targeted wavelengths (460nm and 660nm). Accelerate the growth of indoor plants, foliage plants, flowering plants, succulent plants, potted plants, rapidly promoting leaves and flowers blooming.
Flexible three head plant light for 360 coverage
Achieve 360°coverage of plants with our three flexible gooseneck heads that covers a larger area than others.
Energy saving ,Less heat, more growth
The LED lights have average lifespan of more than 30,000 hours. It uses far less energy and emits much less heat than fluorescent lamps.
From seedlings to harvest
Our grow light is suitable for all stages of plant growth, flowering and fruiting. Its relative compact size makes it an excellent choice for cloning and seedling lights since they can be placed in tight spaces without worrying about heat increased.
At Lovebay, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
The appropriate length of the growing light and the top of the plant is about 20-45cm (7.8-17.7inch), 5-8 hours per day. You can shorten or extend the time in accordance with plants growing.
Please do not touch or knock the growing lamp body during working.
Please water you plants more than usual when you use the LED grow lights, but do not pour on the lamp, it is non waterproof.
This plant grow light is aimed to promote the growth of plants not completely replace the sunshine, There are many other factors play roles in plant growth.
Do not leave on all day or use plant light more than 5 hours during the night. 24 hour use will harm your plants. Plants need time to rest.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The answer is: they both work great. My indoor plants, within a week, are fuller and have more color. I can’t wait to use it on my seedlings.
I love the clip on the bottom-now my cat can’t knock it over. It’s also really easy to adjust, so I don’t have to rotate my plants nearly as often as I had to with natural lights.
-This might not be ideal for succulents and other high-sun houseplants. While the three heads are insanely useful for getting even coverage on my other plants, the lampheads themselves are only about 2inches wide, and it feels like the beam of light can be a little narrow and focused, which would make it hard to get good coverage only a table arrangement of needy succs. I haven't noticed any sunburns on my plants, so it's nothing to worry about damage-wise.
-The clip is strong as hell, and will definitely hole steady to whatever you clip it to. Only issue is, the lampheads are super heavy, and I can't find anything heavy enough to clamp it to! Even my heaviest planters seem off-balance when I try to wedge half a clamp onto the lip of one. Make sure you have something you can clamp a thick, metal, 3-4" long clamp onto.
-The heads have a great range of motion, and hold their place very well. I'm extremely please with how well the maneuver and hold.
Overall, I completely recommend, as long as you can arrange your plants based on sun-neediness or you use it for a single plant. If you have a shelf or table full of plants, though, it would probably be a better idea to get one of those long, rectangular LED lights that hang flat over your plants. These are slightly smaller than expected, but still work wonderfully.
It doesn't look junky at all is easy to attach/set up is a cute little light that takes small space/can use all three bulbs or less depending on how much light wanted on plants.
My herbs are coming along nicely and just added rosemary to my collection so we’ll see how that works within the next couple of weeks.
Will see how long they last. I'm using a wemo switch to turn on and off giving plants five hours a day.
Most recent customer reviews
This is perfect for me when I bring my lemon tree in for the winter, helps it get the lighting it needs
They stayed but I wouldn't recommend it.