- Series: Complete Pet Owner's Manual
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Barron's Educational Series; 3rd edition (March 1, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764130625
- ISBN-13: 978-0764130625
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.5 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #308,532 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Lovebirds (Complete Pet Owner's Manual) Paperback – March 1, 2005
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Information and advice to help you
care for your Lovebirds
Characteristics of Lovebirds: their origin, temperament, colorations, life cycle, and more
Expert advice: feeding, health care, breeding, and equipment
Understanding Lovebirds: their body language, signs of illness, and much more
Lovebirds are found in a variety of colors in their native tropical habitats. Though they are often kept as pairs, lovebirds also thrive when kept alone.