Lovely Bamboo 9-inch disposable plates, pack of 10 fancy party plates, strong and eco-friendly, wedding and barbecue without washing up, disposable bamboo dinner plates
|Sale:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$5.00 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A TOUCH OF CLASS FOR ANY OCCASION. Show your style with these elegant disposable bamboo plates. Perfect for wedding or barbecue, baby shower or birthday party.
- ECO-FRIENDLY, COMPOSTABLE AND BIODEGRADABLE. Bamboo is an eco-friendly and sustainable natural resource. Dispose responsibly and they will return to nature within 6 months.
- STRONGER THAN FLIMSY PLASTIC. Thicker and sturdier than plastic plates. Perfect for hot or cold food. Will not crack or leak even with ice cream or gravy.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE. These simple and stylish bamboo plates are equally at home at a graduation party or at the campsite.
- SAVE ON WASHING UP. Rinse with warm water to re-use throughout the day. Dispose in the green bin or compost when the party's over.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Lovely Bamboo disposable bamboo plates are a classy alternative to cheap plastic or paper plates for your party or barbecue. These sturdy disposable dinner plates are biodegradable and compostable. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
Bamboo is an eco-friendly, sustainable natural resource that is harder and more durable than many wooden products. It absorbs less moisture and resists stains, odors and bacteria.
Bamboo grows quickly and has a shorter life cycle than wood; this means that a large portion of the bamboo forest can be harvested each year without negatively affecting the ecosystem. Processing bamboo requires far less energy than processing lumber.
Not recommended for use in the microwave. Rinse with warm water to re-use. Choose sustainable living! Dispose in the green bin or compost when the party's over.