Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 431 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 483 reviews
on November 4, 2014
If you read the reviews, this "rug" seems to have a lot of haters. Honestly, I don't know why. It's inexpensive and it's cute! I ordered this for my daughter's room. First of all, I figured it would take a couple months to get here because of where it ships from. But I learned a long time ago, if you are buying inexpensive items from out of the country, you just have to be patient. However, this one showed up MUCH quicker than I expected! I received it just 7 days after ordering it! I pulled the "rug" from the box and I was immediately smiling. It's just so CUTE. Yeah, it looks like its tinted pink in the pic, but maybe that's poor lighting. The description said it was white, and it IS white. So no problem there! Unlike some reviewers, I read the description, I didn't just shop by picture. As it said in some reviews, there is no rubber backing on it. So if you have a wood floor or other slippery surface, it will slide. My daughter's room is carpeted, so no problem there. BUT... I decided t was just too cute to throw it on the floor and let it get walked on. I put hooks on the back of it and turned this "rug" into a wall hanging. It is just the CUTEST thing hanging up on the wall in her room, and she LOVES it! So for my money.... SCORE!!! We love it!!!!
on January 26, 2015
This item has such poor reviews; ( but I'm so glad I decided to go with my curiosity because I absolutely love it!!!.

I will have to say it's not a top of the line product is not thick enough to be rug it seems more like a thin baby blanket! The only think that I wish on this item was for the pink on the bow to be darker. Otherwise I LOVE IT!

FYI. The stain wasn't there, as I was taking the picture my puppy came running in from outside and stepped all over it:(. Haha. It's ok. It's still looks cute!
on September 22, 2014
Okay AMAZONERS " BUY THIS ITEM" **{keep reading} "NOT FOR A FLOOR RUG" but for a beautiful large HELLO KITTY THROW PILLOW-the crafters will be able to DIY IT by making a 5" slit in the seam and adding a large amount of Walmart pillow filler. And slip stitch the seam or material glue it closed. Fast delivery, soft and cushy feeling material. But it's certainly not a rug. Too light in color and density to be on the floor. Use it as wall art also. But for me and my grand daughter it's a plush pillow cover. It's a "big ZERO AS A MAT BUT 4 in a crafter's DIY project"!
Also nicely made as a pillow cover.
on May 25, 2015
I didn't have high expectations but this rug is still great for that cheap price! It's a looooot smaller than the picture but good quality, soft, and looking awesome! Btw, I received my order in 1 week, a lot earlier than expected.
on September 21, 2015
My daughter chose this as a gift. It is just as described, beautiful, soft and a good size for little girls. My daughter just turned 8 and she uses the hello kitty rug as a play mat. Whether used as a regular rug or a playmate, it will suit your little one. It is easy to wash and keeps it's fabric in tact nicely. Although it took forever to arrive, which I already knew it would, it didn't matter because it was well worth the wait.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 4, 2015
My daughter was pleased with this little Hello Kitty mat. It is cute. I thought it was a little bit thin for what is meant to be. It also is a little bit slippery on the floor and that concerns me. She was concerned that it would get very dirty quickly since she keep a puppy in her room at times. It appears to be well stitched and it is fairly sturdy but again, it is extremely thin and that is a concern. It might make for a better wall hanging. She does love anything Hello Kitty though and she was happy to receive it.
on July 12, 2015
I don't understand why it has bad reviews, it's exactly as described. I don't think I could like it anymore to match my daughters hello kitty themed room.
on August 9, 2017
It is cute, but the quality isn't the greatest. It kinda feels weird and it's puffy but not at the same time. It is a bit smaller than what the picture leads to believe. Either way my step daughter enjoyed it.
on December 9, 2013
Great rug, nice size. My only small complaint is that there is no rubber backing on the back of it to keep it from sliding, which is fine in a carpeted room but if you wanted to use on a hardwood or ceramic floor I would worry about it sliding out from underneath children.
on October 7, 2015
First off it came and looked exactly the way it said. The colors were perfect. Good little size rug although you could use it as something else if you wanted to. There was like everyone said no backing but, with quick thinking I just put alittle bit of backing in it myself. I just used some white rubber shelf liner worked perfectly. It is about the size of a bathroom rug or kitchen rug. No compliants about it at all. Very soft and has some cushion to it. A must have for hello kitty fans for sure.