Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 26, 2013
This is a very pretty little hair clip!! It's fun to wear! I do think these are probably more appropriate for older women, but I don't know what younger girls like...lol... One thing I would like to say and it's the reason I only gave 4.5 stars and rounded down to 4. I know this is my fault, but with the picture of the two clips, I thought I was purchasing 2 clips! So don't let this picture mislead you. If you want two, order two. The price is right!!
on August 23, 2013
Clip is exactly like pictured. When I got it, I wish I had ordered two. So I did. My only complaint is that the picture shows two and I originally thought I was getting two. When I got it, I checked the description and it does say a clip. The picture is misleading. But I am looking forward to getting the other one. Seems to be taking longer than the first one ordered.

Just wanted to update my review. I did receive the second order and it definitely took longer than the first. The second one I got wasn't exactly like the first one. Actually I liked the second one better. I liked the color combo. I'm guessing if you do order two - don't expect an exact match. But if you look at the picture - even those aren't the same. All and all, I am happy with both purchases. And I have had no problems with stones falling out and they are holding up well.
on July 20, 2013
Yes I love the little hair pin. If the mail lost the order but the company came through with the replacement. I give the company an A+ for the service and the cute hair pin. The hair pin is strong this I'm happy about for I have thick very long hair. Putting a little sparkle in the hair is nice plus when it really functions as part of the arrangement for the day is doubly great. With the shipping coming from so far away you have to be ready to wait to get the order in your hands but if you have problems with it not showing up by the end date of the delivery it's nice being able to contact the seller to get things fixed. this company has good customer service and I will be shopping with them again.
on July 22, 2013
theses clips are not made well at all. fell apart the first time i tried to use it. wouldn't recommend to anyone
on April 30, 2014
Not worth even the $1.50 paid. Tossed the ONE received in the trash.
The clip was rusted and pitted. The large 3 fake stones were a hideous hot pink, with the smaller ones just as ugly.
Overall, it is the kind of typical cheap Chinese junk that most of wish was not allowed to be sold in this country and which we almost always regret the moment after receiving.

Would give it no stars, if I could.
on January 13, 2014
This pin is absolutely gorgeous!! It just arrived today and I've already put it in my hair. It is so much sturdier than I thought it would. I originally thought I'd have to put my hair up with bobby pins first and than slide this in for decoration but nope this can hold a decent chunk of hair without sliding out. The gems are also much prettier than in the picture! Pretty pinks, blue, turquoise, white, and yellow. I highly recommend purchasing this especially for the price!
on April 30, 2014
This review is for the 'jeweled' PEACOCK HAIRCLIP. Note that there are 2 different color combinations in the photo. If you do not specify, be prepared to accept either. You are only purchasing 1, unless you double the order. The seller has a short note explaining this in the "Product Description" section, midway down the page.

The clip arrived a bit quicker than my other overseas orders. The quality is better than I have a right to expect for $1.46 and free shipping. But of course it is not fine jewelry, and the colors are duller than I hoped.

Note also that the 3" bobby pin to which the peacock is attached is very tight. You MUST open the hairclip by that bobby pin closure. If you pull on the peacock to open the pin, you will risk pulling the bird off and breaking the clip.
on March 22, 2013
I like it...but I should have ordered 2. It is just like a bobby pin, only fancier. It arrived here much faster than I thought it would.
on December 8, 2017
It broke right away
on October 17, 2013
The clips are beautiful but the shipping took forever to receive them that I almost forgot that I even placed the order. I haven't put them on my daughter yet, but am sure they would look good as the beads and the stones look nice and do not look cheap as I expected for the price.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.