Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 15, 2017
I bought 2 systems for me and a friend and both were missing the binder! I probably would of still bought it because it was cheap, but it was still misleading. And now it's going to be harder to stay organized and keep it portable.
on August 25, 2016
lots of info, and it gets pretty confusing.
on July 27, 2016
SCAM
on January 20, 2017
Seemed too complicated. I looked this over, but never did use any of it. Information contained not worth the price.
on December 5, 2016
I'm diabetic, so this had some very good material even for diabetics.
on November 4, 2012
I like everyone else have done pretty much every diet there is. I'm even a Weight Watcher's lifetime member of over 20 years. The thing is, I'm in my mid 50's and I now realize that with WW's it's not just about points. I now know that it's alot harder now to lose any weight and it's not just about losing weight. It's about eating healthy foods and retaining muscle, but not gaining in the process of aging.

This program was almost overwhelming when I got the program. There was alot of information. Best thing to do is open it up and do exactly what they say...use the "Start Here First" dvd. IF you just following along, it isn't bad at all. There is a series of dvd's that are around 10- 15 mins that I just listened to when I was getting ready for work every morning. The dvd's actually reinforces and answers questions to the daily planner book. It's not hard either to following the planner. It's basically a daily bit of information and some checkoff's of things like drinking water and whatever they ask you to change.

Let's see... I'm past the 21 days program and am very happy after many months of not losing any pounds or inches actually seeing some results. A little is great for me. I found the program is very easy to follow and I really like that I don't have to count points or calories. I did count calories in the beginning because I was sceptical at first that I wouldn't gain weight. I finally got to where I figured I wasn't going to be any worse off than I was when I started.

I was surprise that by just combining protein, slow carbs and fast carbs that I could lose weight. I used to read about plans which were like 50%- 25% - 25% plans and had a hard time understanding how to do that. I wasn't confused on this plan

Pro's:

After the first week, a very easy plan to follow.
Actually seeing results
Package of information is very thorough
Like that there's also information for continuing the plan after hitting my goal
I bought it here on Amazon for $80 instead of $120 (not that it isn't worth it)
I like that I'm not restricted to one type food.

Cons:
Hmmm...I don't mind carrying my book around to help me remember fast and slow carbs, but it would be nice if Provida offered the online plan to people who own the handon program. Guess it's no different than Weight Watchers offering their plan separately, but really...what's the difference if you have it in print already.

Honestly, that's about the only con other than sometimes I have a hard time getting in the slow carbs. I really do like the "bad stuff" :)
1717 comments| 228 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 26, 2013
I purchased this product to help me with planning meals for work and home. I am trying to keep track of what I am eating and follow a more balanced diet.
on October 22, 2013
I loved it , it was almost like brand new. I would recognize this product to my friends. Its very easy to follow no calories to count
on September 12, 2014
This was delivered in a matter of days and I am completely happy with the materials. This is the easiest to follow eating program I have ever found. I don't know results yet as it has only been 4 days since I started, b.ut I expect great results
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 30, 2016
The books arrived in a timely manner and was as described.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse