- File Size: 3390 KB
- Print Length: 326 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Michele M. Reynolds; 1 edition (April 5, 2014)
- Publication Date: April 5, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JI4FVVM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#432,462 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1760 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Lesbian Romance
- #2046 in Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Romance > Lesbian
- #2155 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Lesbian Fiction
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $5.00 (50%)
Love's Autograph Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do recommend the book because -at least for me- it presents a fresh approach to the "common person meets the king/princess/president/movie star and falls in love"-theme. The relationship between Maggie and Ellie is what is carrying the book very far intertwining with the love story making this a rather rich story with lovable characters (except I wanted at times shake Ria for her to realise what a sweet person Ellie was).
The editing is lacking somewhat, not a showstopper but somewhat irritating at times. However, if you can look beyond that, you will have a great time reading this story!
The romance was lovely as well. Both the strengths and insecurities endeared the lovers to me. They seemed to feel the same things many of us feel when embarking on a new love match, which can so exciting yet so scary, too.
Bravo, Ms. Reynolds