Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 131 reviews
on January 4, 2013
I bought this gift for a friend's baby shower, as it was on her registry. The book is beautiful. It has thicker paper pages, which seem like they would hold up better as the baby grows old enough to turn the pages. They seem much less likely to rip than regular paper pages in children's books. I am confident my 3 year old would have a harder time accidentally ripping these pages while flipping through it than the thin pages in some of his books. Though, purposeful rips would still occur, I'm sure.

The pictures in this book are very colorful and beautiful. The lines rhyme. It is well written and has lots of exciting different images. I want to buy one for my own son because I think he would love it too. Plus, it has a great message. A lot of religious books for kids I've read are either too simple to where kids would lose interest, or overly wordy to where kids don't really understand. This book seems just right for babies, toddlers, and pre-schoolers.
on September 14, 2016
As a grammy, I'm always looking for a new book for my grandchildren! This will be delightful!
on April 27, 2016
This book was a delight for my 2 year old from the first page. The illustrations are just beautiful and bold and draw his attention. The poetry is fluid and unassuming. This will be a longstanding favorite for our family.
on August 27, 2016
Great for my 3 year old. Love the book and the lesson of just how much God loves us.
on October 23, 2015
great
on April 4, 2013
I saw this book on the website while looking for something to get for my niece for her baptism. I saw this and immediately loved the premise of the book. When it arrived, I was even more thrilled with it. It is such a cute book, both in the writing and the illustrations. The point of the story is well written for kids to show them that God will always love them. Perfect gift for a baptism, etc.
on November 6, 2015
Great book for little ones
on June 28, 2012
I had no idea what my 2 year old son would thing. Luckily, he likes it! We have read it a few times already and I am very delighted that it is a success. I love the illustrations of the book and how it uses scenes from all over-on the road with a semi truck, cowboy in a prairie, etc.
on March 5, 2016
Wonderful book!!!!!!!!!
on July 24, 2015
One of our favorite books to read to our kids!