- File Size: 1593 KB
- Print Length: 188 pages
- Publisher: Kindle Press (June 27, 2017)
- Publication Date: June 27, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B072MFQWVP
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,359 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Love's Prophet (The First Street Church Romances) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I didn’t want to put this book down once I started reading. But I had to because life goes on, even when I want to hide in my room and tell everyone to leave me alone!! Well, never mind. My imagination took off with these characters and even when the book wasn’t in my hand, I pondered about them and daydreamed a little… I love it when a book does that for me.
I fell in love with the characters that Melissa Storm created. I loved watching Liam and Jennifer fall in love with each other… And Molly Sue-- there is nothing more potent or powerful than a child whose faith is as wide and bright as hers. Between Molly Sue and God, (they had a plan) Liam and Jennifer didn’t stand a chance!
I was honored to receive and advanced reader copy of this book, and I voluntarily gave this review.
Liam and Jennifer make a sweet couple struggling with their feelings for each other. Unlike so many stories, their struggles are valid. Molly Sue is precious and wise beyond her years. In spite of Liam, she is happy and well-adjusted. Too often, parents, in their grief, forget their kid(s) are grieving too. Liam did but Molly Sue seemed to thrive anyway. I attribute that to the 'job' her mother gave her.
I enjoyed getting a glimpse into the lives of everyone we know in Sweet Grove. It is always a treat to catch up with old friends.
I'm looking forward to the next book in the series. It sounds like Ben and Summer's wedding will be an exciting adventure.
Liam and his daughter, Molly Sue, live on the outskirts of Sweet Grove, keeping to themselves. Molly Sue, a sweet little seven year old girl, is home-schooled while her dad toils away in his home office. And where is Molly Sue's mother, you may ask? Well...she's gone. Passed away from cancer. Nope. I'm not crying. It's just raining on my face.
Molly Sue is on a mission. Her mother gave her a job to do, and boy, is she going to do it. Determination and strength flow through this little girl, and you can't help but love how adorable she is in going about doing her job.
Her father, though, is a bit reluctant to let his daughter play matchmaker. He doesn't want to tarnish the memories of his beautiful, beloved wife, even though he can't deny his feelings for Jennifer, the happy-go-lucky Sunday school teacher his daughter insists can be her new mommy.
Is Molly Sue successful in completing her task? Well, you'll just have to read the story and see what happens.
The amount of emotion in this book is pretty amazing. You'll run the gamut while reading it. Happiness, despair, hopefulness... those are just a few of the emotions that I powered through. And, yes, I did cry in a few places. While the flashbacks of Molly Sue and her mother are hard to read, the rest of the story is lighthearted and keeps things from getting too depressing.
Love's Prophet is another hit in Melissa Storm's sweet romance series, and if you haven't yet read the first two books - Love's Prayer and Love's Promise - I highly recommend you do so ASAP. You won't regret it.
Five very well deserved stars for this one.
Melissa Storm's stories are sweet and heartfelt. She pulls you in from the first word, to the last and then some. Her way of writing makes you connect with the characters as if your personally know them. I feel like I live in Sweet Grove and all the characters are my friends. I can't wait to read the next book, Love's Vow. Melissa gives a sneak peek of how the story enfolds and I'm eagerly awaiting its release.
I received an ARc copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Melissa for allowing me to be on your team. Most of all, thank you for your friendship. I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would be friends with an author. :)
I'll leave you with this ... go buy the book, you won't be sorry.
Most recent customer reviews
I cried. Seriously I needed a couple tissues. A sweet clean romance that will literally sweep you off your feet.Read more
I want to move to Sweet Grove TX just to see my friends.Read more
This book is so utterly sweet. There is a lot of emotion in this book. I loved how Molly Sue became an angel for her dad.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Westerns
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Literature & Fiction > Romance
- Books > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Westerns
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy