- File Size: 3756 KB
- Print Length: 353 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Zondervan (April 8, 2012)
- Publication Date: April 8, 2012
- Sold by: HarperCollins Publishing
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0058CWYHC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #43,479 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $7.00 (47%)
Price set by seller.
Loving (Bailey Flanigan Series Book 4) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 353 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $12.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Book 4 of 4 in Bailey Flanigan Series (4 Book Series)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. As much as Karen denies it, obviously hundreds of fans don't buy it when she says that Bailey and Kelsey are two separate characters. Yes, they have SLIGHT differences here and there, but basically, Brandon and Bailey are Kelsey and Kyle.
2. Karen SAYS that Kelsey's relationship with Kyle didn't influence her decision of Bailey choosing Brandon, BUT, I wonder, if Sol Rexius (the guy who plays Cody and has recently been married <congrats Sol>) had started dating Kelsey before she met Kyle...would Karen still have Bailey end up with Brandon, or would it not even have been an issue? And if not, why did she feel the need to change guy who was on the original cover of "Longing" to Kyle? I mean didn't she long ago even have us help her pick the cover of "Longing"? I know someone asked her about it on Facebook once, and she said that she wasn't pleased with the results of the cover. Okay, so why not re-shoot it with the same guy until you like the results? Why change the Brandon character completely if the Bailey/Brandon thing had nothing to do with Kelsey and Kyle?
3. It's true - most of us don't get our "forever love" with the first guy we fall in love with, but if someone were to write a story of my life, I wouldn't build up my ex-boyfriend for 10 plus books only to introduce my husband in the last two.Read more ›
Please tell me this was an early April Fool's Joke? I'm ready to read the real book. This "puppy love" mess (which I don't buy at all and am insulted as a reader that someone would get me to believe that) and Hollywood theme (again) isn't cutting it at all. I really didn't like the book, not just the ending but the whole thing. In Book 2, I thought it was dragging a lot, in Book 3 I was wondering what in the world was going on. But still I kept reading because I wanted to know what happened! I figured it was going to end up being some kind of creative genius storyline in the last book. But in Book 4, I didn't even recognize the same characters I first read about all those years ago?
We live on a tight budget. Very tight. I am a stay-at-home mom. Although we have everything we need and I love staying at home, extra money for books doesn't come easy. I usually just go to the library. But I did splurge on these books and I am so mad at myself for doing it. Next time (if there is a next time), I will wait for it to be available at the library! I had pre-ordered this book long ago. Karen is a very talented writer and I'm sure she loves the Lord. This isn't attack against her personally. But I hope she considers her readers a little more with the next series. And if it's a Cody and Andi series, I absolutely won't be reading it.
Oh, one more thing: I hope Karen and her team will seriously considering doing away with the "write a review" contest. The Bible tells us to "provide things honest in the sight of all men." If there is even a question, it would be better not to do it. And surely other people are questioning the validity of Amazon reviews in exchange for cruises and a chance to meet the author herself. I think as Christians, we can find a good balance between fun contests and completely honest reviews.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Karen Kingsbury's books are always easy reads, and cover Christian subjects. Although the outcome of this series was not as many would have hoped or expected, it did show that life... Read morePublished 4 days ago by pianofingers
As always I loved this series by Karen kingsbury. I can't wait to start another series. I would highly recommend it!Published 29 days ago by jessica kennington
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Urban Life
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance