- File Size: 940 KB
- Print Length: 212 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Joleen James (November 1, 2013)
- Publication Date: November 1, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00GEGHXYA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #482,191 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $6.00 (67%)
Loving Glory Kindle Edition
|Length: 212 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Personal thoughts. Just that, so don't get upset. At first, I thought he was a little off his rocker to think that he could waltz back into town after 10 years and believe that she would just fall all over him. Men just don't get it. Here she has had a pregnancy as a teen, the whole town knows, her father is an ass, life was not easy. Then her little boy leaves her in the worse possible way to escape into his own little world. She deals with all of this on her own for 10 years. so he didn't have a clue.
Then toward the end of the story I started to lose a lot of patience with her. She cut him off at the knees every time he tried to help her. She put him in the same bag as her father and didn't give him a chance. She tried to flaunt her friendship with Gary to make him mad and then got mad when he did get mad. She seemed to want everything both ways. I wanted to feel sorry for her but she wasn't willing to give him a chance and he was doing everything he knew to make up for what happened.
Now, this being said, I still liked the story and recommend it. It was a very good read.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary