Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 133 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 175 reviews
on November 30, 2013
Great Story. Read it in one day

Destiny gave them each other...

From the moment he saw her, Spencer Cross knew that Delilah Hart was special. Understanding that she needed him to be strong for her, Spencer endured a childhood filled with secrets, lies and abuse. Delilah gave him a reason to live as she protected his heart and kept him from going off the rails.

Delilah knew that fate had delivered the love of her life to her at a very early age. Spencer was her anchor and the reason she believed in true love. She'd never doubted that they were meant to be together forever.

Until chance threatened to rip them apart...
on October 11, 2015
No cliffhanger
Not standalone. This book has a lot of details that are needed to finish this series
Told from both POVs
Minor editing errors throughout

This is the third book in the series and is my favorite so far. Just the right amount of passion and drama.

No one ever said finding the love of your life so early on was easy. Especially when it takes 22 years to act on it.

Spencer had a very messed up childhood and so did Delilah. They work together to overcome their issues and it was heart breaking and heart warming to watch. Can't wait for the next book in this series.
on November 29, 2014
Loving Hart is book 3 in The Hart series. This can be read as a standalone but I recommend reading them in order. This is Delilah and Spencer’s story!
Spencer Cross has known the Hart family since a very young boy. He grasped onto the siblings as a support and family like way very early on. They are the only ones who truly know and understand how horrid his parents and childhood was. When the Hart twins Delilah and Dominique were born he formed an immediate bond to Delilah. They have always had a connection. The problem he would never hurt the bond with this family by having a relationship with Delilah and it not working. Another thing Spencer is against relationships tremendously.
Delilah has always known she loves Spencer. She has always wanted him. The only problem is convincing Spencer they are meant to be. She knows he is her everything and meant for her. She is willing to do anything to make him realize they are soul mates. Can Delilah convince the male whoring man she loves that he needs something other than a booty call for life? Can she show Spencer not all relationships are horrible and actually work? Delilah is ready for the task.
I have been waiting for this story and so glad I could read it. It is HOT, HOT, HOT! We finally see why Spencer is so against love and relationships. We get more details to the Hart siblings past. It is heartbreaking seeing how terrible the parents to all the children are. I wanted to throat punch some parents! This book takes you through all the emotions. Be prepared for the journey of heartache to the magic healing of a love so true. I am absolutely a fan of the Hart Series! Please read them all!
Written by Jessica S. for Summer’s Book Blog.
on December 19, 2012
I read the first book in the serie, Broken Hart, Dante and Sabrina's story, and was not impressed at all.
I felt this author had potential and so I read Shattered Hart too. I was again disappointed because the alternate POVs was not executed very well and the story kept going back and not forward.
However I was intrigued enought to wanna find out what was in store for Delilah and Stephen.
So here I am again gving my last chance to this author and wow...she's really improved her writing style and the way of structuring a story.
I've like very much Stephen and Delilah. They are one of a kind, born to stay together and love each other. The sex scenes were steamy and hot.
Their parents were monsters and I hope the Crosses got what they deserve in the end.
Now I'm curious to meet Flynn...
on February 11, 2013
I've said it once and I'll say it again............. I love the HART family!!!!!!!

This book tore through my emotions with the story of Spencer(Damien's best friend) and Delilah (Dominque's twins, and Dante and Damien's sister). The first 3 or so chapters discussed Spencer's jacked up parents, how he became the honorary Hart brother, and the birth of the twins Delilah and Dominque. This book goes into more detail about how they Hart's and Cross' treated their kids. My heart really heart for all that Spencer went through. I was happy when he left his family and joined the Hart family. I loved reading more about Aunt Sandra who took care of all 5 kids and didnt even have kids of her own. I wanted to cry just from reading about poor Spencer's upbringing. I was happy that unlike Dante and Damien, he wasnt afraid of commitment. He wanted to be with Delilah and told her he loved her on several occasions. What held them back in the beginning was that they were afraid of her brothers and how they would feel about him dating thier younger sister. The one thing he was afraid of was being a father and he made it very clear that he didnt want to be a father period. It was a deal breaker to him.

We learned at the end of book 2 (Shattered Hart) that Delilah was pregnant with Spencer's baby and I kind of wished this book would have started at that point but then I would have wondered how their relationship even began so that is a no win situation. The hospital scene almost shattered my heart literally. If I didnt have arcylic nails, I would have bitten every last nail I had trying to hurry up to find out what happened next. I stayed up till 1am because I couldnt go to bed until I knew that,like the other couples, Delilah and Spencer would have their happily ever after also. I cant wait for the next installement into Dillon and Leah's story and get more of Dante. I will be upset when this series comes to an end.
on December 12, 2013
This is the third book in the Hart Family series by Ella Fox and she has done it again. I am in love with this family now. I seriously want to know everything about them. This story revolves around Spencer and Delilah although we get to see the rest of the family too of course.

Spencer is Damien’s best friend and an honorary Hart sibling. he grew up with Dante and Damien and helped care for the twins from the time they were born. Even though he loves Dominique he has always had a special connection with Delilah. Its like they were two halves of a whole.

Delilah has love Spencer for as long as she can remember. She always knew they were going to end up together. But she wasn’t prepared for some of the rocky parts on their road to forever. Even though she had horrible parents she was brought up knowing love from Her 2 older brothers, Spencer and later on her aunt. However Spencer never had that. He has known nothing but heartache his whole life. Now she must show him that its ok to love.

Even though this is a very sexy story it also sweet and heart wrenching at this same time. The author really puts your emotions on a roller coaster with this one.
on July 5, 2017
I'm totally hooked on the Hart family. Delilah and Spencer are destined to be together. Spencer doesn't believe he's worthy of her and it almost costs him the love of his life and his happily ever after
on January 8, 2013
If you purchase this book I think you may have the same thoughts I did after I started reading. The first thought was, well I just wasted my money. But keep reading and I think you might change your mind.

This book is written in the first person and each chapter changes to a different person. So being the person I am and couldn't stand to not read a bit further to see if I really did waste my money and I was pleasantly surprised.

This is the first book I've read of this author, and while I gave it 4 stars for great characters, emotional story line, and hot sex, the way it was written did hold me back from giving it a full 5 star salute.

If you are faint of heart then this is not the book for you. The book discusses some really horrible parenting, where these parents abuse the kids in anyway possible, and how these kids come out on top after everything they have been through. Some of the book is quite vivid in it's portrayal of the abuse and if that's not your cup of tea keep moving on to another book.

I really liked how the author brought out the abuse and what it did to make these 5 kids team up together to make their own family and overcome the horrible things they went through. And of course having a happily ever after for all of them helped too. Because of it being written in the first person, it felt at times like I was reading the characters personal diary. Since I liked this book I've already purchased Dante's story and will be reading it next.

As for the heat index in this book it's off the charts. Some of the sex scenes are hot, and a few seemed just to be there to fill the pages. But it also reminded you what it was like being a young person just figuring out what it felt like to love and coming into your own sexuality from being a teenager to young adult.

So a great read if you can get past how it is written, great characters both male and female over coming horrendous abuse from their parents and making a life for themselves.
on January 13, 2013
If you like books with that "family" theme where everyone would lay down and die for their family, these books are it. The Harts and Spencer (unofficially an adoptee of Dante, Damien and Aunt Sandra) will draw you into their family and you can't help but live every one of them. The men are super hot, their relationships are super hot and their dedication to one another is unparalled. In this installment, we get to see how Spencer and Delilah handle their love for one another that is just incredibly intense and has been since they were children. They are connected in such a way they the MUST be together. Its a bit of a roller coaster as Spence becomes adamant that he does not want to ever be a father because he thinks he's not ever going to be capable of being a good parent and therefore doesn't accept the Delilah's news of her unexpected pregnancy very well. No spoilers, just to say that I think ( not positive though, LOL) this was my favorite of the series so far. The opening chapter immediately had me in tears at the absolute tragedy that was these kids lives. Told from their perspective at an age when they were just nearly able to speak themselves. They formed a bond unlike anything you could imagine just to survive while taking care of each other. Anyway, the story is amazing. Hot, romantic, suspenseful and am totally looking forward to next book, and all the ones that will follow. LOVED IT!
on June 7, 2013
I absolutely loved this book from the very first page to the last page without question…. The love of Spencer Cross and Delilah Hart was just spectacular and so beautifully written!

My favorite part was how the story begins when they are children and takes us through adolescence and adulthood. We get to learn so much about them and the awful life they lived as children and the incredible bond they formed in spite of it. Delilah has known from a very young age that she wants to become Mrs. Spencer Cross and the way she goes about it – going to Spencer at different points in the story for what she needs was just f***ing priceless! She knows he will always give her what she wants and needs because he is head over heels in love with her. Lucky girl that she is…..

Spencer Cross is one of the swooniest, most loving, absolutely beautiful and just down right sexiest book boyfriends out there and I will love him forever!

“You’re mine Delilah. MINE. I don’t want anyone touching you. “Tell me who you belong to” I cried out when he stopped and pulled out of me entirely. “Do you hear me Delilah? Tell me who you belong to.”……. “I need to know for sure, need to have the memory of you saying the words”

These two characters will forever hold a special place in my heart! I won’t lie to y’all I have read this book at least three times, maybe four including this last time, it is one of my all time favorites!!!! Thank you Ms. Fox for bringing these beautiful characters into my life.