- File Size: 2641 KB
- Print Length: 70 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Divine Desserts Publishing (September 6, 2015)
- Publication Date: September 6, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0151OX1HS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#119,263 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #691 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #740 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Holidays
- #763 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
Loving Luke: (Cookies and Kisses) (A Christmas Novella) (The Bakery Romance Series Book 0) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This novella had a lot of good points, but it would have been better if I could have seen the relationship between Kim and Luke grow. Everything happens too quickly, and too much of the ending was just told about, leaving an unsatisfied feeling. The only grammatical error I found was “slow” used when the adverb “slowly” was needed. I couldn’t see how a heating element being burned out in the oven would make cookies burn in three minutes either. But most of the novella was good, and I liked it.
It's a lovely short read that I enjoyed, and I am looking forward to reading more from Cecelia! Loved the bakery setting and all the cookies!
I received this book from the author in exchange for my honest opinion, which was given.
Well done. You have a new FAN...
There isn't an action packed plot, as the cover hints, but is more of a nice, cozy romance. Honestly, this is the first romance centered novels I read, and let me tell you, it will not be the last! At times while reading this book, I has to put it down and start fangirling for a good few minutes.
I absolutely love Cecilia Dowdy's writing style. It flows onto the page and is so complex, and easily understandable.
I truly loved the main characters; Kim and Luke. The one thing I noticed, is that Luke spoke his mind. You didn't have to wait half the book for him to speak his mind to Kim, and I really liked that. Another thing, sometimes Luke spoke his mind a wee bit to much. I'm really surprised some of the things he said didn't infuriate Kim; it would have me. Thankfully, this was rare and didn't bother me at all.
Wow! This was an incredible book! I'm really glad this is what I started out with in the romance genre. I completely devoured this book. I really wish there was a physical copy of this book; I would totally buy it.
I would recommend this to girls that are mature, and 12+. It has minor content, only memories though. It is purely Christian, so nothing to worry about. If you're looking for a warm, cozy, love able, adorable story, look no further.
*I received a free, digital copy from the author in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion at all.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary