- File Size: 2882 KB
- Print Length: 75 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Divine Desserts Publishing LLC (September 6, 2015)
- Publication Date: September 6, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0151OX1HS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#175,413 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1005 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #1070 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Holidays
- #1170 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
Loving Luke: (Cookies and Kisses) (A Christmas Novella) (The Bakery Romance Series Book 0) Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This novella had a lot of good points, but it would have been better if I could have seen the relationship between Kim and Luke grow. Everything happens too quickly, and too much of the ending was just told about, leaving an unsatisfied feeling. The only grammatical error I found was “slow” used when the adverb “slowly” was needed. I couldn’t see how a heating element being burned out in the oven would make cookies burn in three minutes either. But most of the novella was good, and I liked it.
Most recent customer reviews
There isn't an action packed plot, as the cover hints, but is more of a nice, cozy romance.Read more