Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Loving Naturals SPF 30+ Sunscreen Stick Zinc Oxide .84 Oz. UVA / UVB
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on April 18, 2013
Having bought the liquid version of this stuff before, I had pretty different expectations. I love that the ingredients are still natural, but this product has ZERO spreadability. It is such a waste! It just comes out of the tube in clumps and even when you try to spread it by hand it's like trying to paste half dry clay onto your's kid's skin. I bought two tubes and I never use it. VERY DISAPPOINTED. I only bought this because the liquid wasn't available - Please don't waste your money like I did. I can't believe they changed their product to something so unstisfactory - and the tubes are TINY - not like you can use it anyway.
on March 22, 2012
I did hours of research before deciding to purchase this sunscreen. I was to set sail on a vacation with my very fair-skinned boyfriend, who'd gotten severely sunburned last time we went to the beach. I was determined not to let that happen again.

I purchased loving naturals clear body sunscreen as well as the sunscreen stick. This product is of outstanding quality. This is a non-nano, mineral-based sunscreen, which means it's stable and won't cause harmful chemicals to seep into your skin. It protects agains both UVA and UVB rays, something most sunscreens on the market do not. The stick offers better protection on areas that get the most sun, i.e. shoulders, neck, ears, nose, etc. it's clear and unscented, and stands up to very salty Bahamian water and very strong Bahamian sun rays. definitely worth every penny!

BOTTOM LINE: It works beautifully, better than any sunscreen i've ever tried. this is the only sunscreen i will purchase from now on... well, this and the clear body sunscreen.
on June 17, 2012
I ordered this thinking it would be nice to use over having to rub something in when on the golf course. It is crumbly and I has a chalky/odd smell. My kids are refusing to use it, so I will be returning it for a refund.
on June 13, 2016
I love this sunscreen. As a golfer in SW Florida I need excellent and lasting coverage, which I get from this sunstick. I use to supplement in sunscreen areas rubbed by my clothing and areas that get the most exposure, like the tops of my shoulders. That it is clean and safe to use is very important to me.
on June 24, 2016
This stuff is a life-saver for my daughter. We live in Florida, and my daughter is pretty sure she's a mermaid. If we're not at Aquatica (Sea World's water park), she's in our pool almost every day. She can wear the chemical sunscreen at first, but as soon as her cheeks get even a little bit of sun, her skin gets very sensitive. Of course, we have to reapply sunscreen very often, especially at the water parks which are always an all day event. When I first tried the chemical sunscreen, we were at Aquatica and I remember I was so embarrassed because she screamed as if I had smacked her as hard as I could. She was crying and yelling that it hurt, so we quickly went to the bathroom and washed it off, and she was fine. Then I remembered I had some of this natural stuff in my bag, so I tried that, and no problem. She said she couldn't even feel it. And it worked, too! She didn't get any more red than she already was.
on May 22, 2014
I garden frequently and need sunscreen for this purpose. This product is so thick that it's difficult to put on, and especially difficult to wash off. If I were using it for the beach, however, it would be terrific and pretty water-proof. I think for my purposes a lotion or cream would be much better.
on June 8, 2012
I bought this sunscreen stick because of the high ratings. I may have gotten an old stick, but when I tried to apply it to my 3 year old, it was so waxy I could not even rub it in. The consistency of the stick was almost exactly like a glue stick. Pretty pointless if it just leaves chunks of wax on your skin. My daughter also has long hair and it got stuck to her body from the sunscreen. This went right into the trash - total waste of money! Will stick to California Baby from now on.
on August 3, 2014
The stick melted inside the tube, then broke and got permanently stuck inside, hence leaving the product unusable. When it did work for a couple of times, consistency was very thick and gooey - unpleasant. Pretty much unusable. Avoid...
on May 6, 2016
So glad I found this product. I suffer an allergic reaction to most other sunscreens. Many sunscreens claim to be "all natural", and while their active ingredients may be OK, the "inactive ingredients" still include chemicals I am allergic to. Loving Naturals is the first sunscreen I have found that has no nasty chemicals. I received a discount in exchange for a fair and uncensored review, however I would have still given them 5 stars anyway!
on March 26, 2013
I purchased this in June 2012. When I received it, it had been "born" on 6/20/2011 so it was already one year old. It expires June 2013. It sat over the winter and is now dried up. I tried to use it around town and then in the mountains skiing and it doesn't work. I think the bottle blocks work better but I would not buy the stick again.

See 1 answered question