- File Size: 1634 KB
- Print Length: 278 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 30, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00YL0R8W8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,924 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$10.40|
Save $9.41 (90%)
Loving Nicole: Savage Brothers MC Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Loving Nicole is the 3rd book in the Savage Brothers MC series and IMO is the best in the series so far. Please note that it's HIGHLY suggested you, at least, read Breaking Dragon before this. It would be even better to read Saving Dancer as well.
Loving Nicole is one emotional rollercoaster of epic proportions. There came a point in the story where I physically felt heartbroken, gut wrenching pain and anger. Jordan Marie has done a fantastic job at gripping the reader by the balls immediately, keeping you engaged throughout and forcing you to emotionally connect with this story. You are in for quite the ride reading this installment. I advise you keep tissues and a pillow handy. The tissues are self explanatory and the pillow is for you to take your aggression out on. I promise you, you are going to need the release. Also, keep your favorite comfort food handy. You'll need some TLC after you read this.
I didn’t much care for Dragon in the first book, however he certainly redeemed himself in this book, Dragon was one of a few that acted like an adult. What he had to do to keep Nicole, his unborn child and his brothers safe, may have been extreme, but very understandable under the conditions. When the people you trust aren’t honest enough or mature enough, you have to do what’s best for everyone around you. When s*** hits the fan and you know the one person that you thought you could trust to be up front about things isn’t, he had to do drastic things to take care of the problems his way.
The 3 * are for Dragon for being the adult and stepping up to the plate and taking care of everyone’s mess and keeping them safe, even when I’m not sure they deserved it. I don’t know if I will read the next book since it’s about Dani & Crusher which neither one excite me.
OH MY FREAKING GOD, this is the best book I have read to date, even better than Jordan's first two (Breaking Dragon and Saving Dancer) which if you haven't read you SHOULD. I love how Jordan combines all of the characters from her previous 2 books and introduces a few new ones. The story just flows and I could not put it down once I started to read it (my to do list for the day was shot to hell and it was not finished until after I read the entire book :-)). This book makes you smile, laugh out loud and cry...I love how she shows that a bad ass biker can melt once he has the love a good women and how she shows the loyalty Nicole has for Dani even though it causes her a lot of grief...That's all I am giving away of this freaking fantastic book, I recommend you go and buy it on what ever eBook provider you use... I did even though I was one of the lucky ones to get an ARC....I still want to support one of the best Author's I have come across in a very long time. Besides who doesn't love a HEA...I look forward to more fantastic books from Jordan Marie...she is on my to always one click... Happy Reading!!!! Thank you Jordan for gifting me this great read!!! YOU ROCK!!!
I thoroughly enjoyed this addition to the a series I am quickly coming to love. There was lots to keep you on the edge of your seat, as well as some back story on several of the women. And the relationship between Dragon & Nicole, OH MY!!!!! All that they go through, it is heartbreaking!!!! Thank you, Ms. Marie, for another great book in this series!!!! Looking forward to Claiming Crusher!!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
First, Nicole. To stupid to live, do I feel sorry for her? Nope. She should of been right there getting the beating with her girl.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Women's Adventure
- Books > Romance > Action & Adventure
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Multicultural
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Women's Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Multicultural & Interracial