Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Low-Budget Online Marketing: For Small Business (101 for Small Business Series) Paperback – October 1, 2010
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
- Paperback : 152 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1551808900
- Item Weight : 12 ounces
- ISBN-13 : 978-1551808901
- Dimensions : 8.01 x 0.32 x 9.94 inches
- Publisher : Self-Counsel Press; 3rd edition (October 1, 2010)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,639,594 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The Benefits of Online Marketing
- Attracting Your Target Audience
- Create Effective Content
- Generate Free Advertising
- E-mail Marketing
- Building an Online Community
- Co-Branding Strategies
- Getting to the Top of the Search Engines
- Buying Traffic through Banner Ads
- Basics of Good Web Design
- Working with your Web Developer
This book is a quick read because there is no filler. It is an easy and entertaining read, that you will find yourself returning to time and again as a reference.
I like the way the author used case studies to add interest and humor to the book while providing justification for best practices it recommends.
Don't overlook this book because of its low price. It provides complete coverage and serves as an easy to follow "blueprint" for getting the maximum bang for the buck from your online marketing campaign.
This book will not steer you wrong.