- File Size: 423 KB
- Print Length: 87 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Vriends Hosting Ltd.; 1 edition (August 22, 2013)
- Publication Date: August 22, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00EWNFFII
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,342,169 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Low Carb Coach Kindle Edition
|Length: 87 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This book covers the basics of Atkins, but also sheds light on other peripheral diets, such as The Zone, South Beach, Paleo, the GI Diet, Sugar Busters, etc. It explains why he chose the path he chose and what worked for him and … also what to watch out for!
I really feel this book does an EXEMPLARY job of presenting so many of the pitfalls within the low-carb space. Things like carb creep, reading labels, avoiding sweets … all covered!
The information is presented by someone that’s been there and lived this story. I was able to feel that, as I read through the warnings and precautions. This, to me, is the best kind of book. Not only is it dead-on accurate with its assessment, but it’s someone who believes in it so thoroughly, he lives it … and even wrote a book about it!
I can’t tell you how happy it makes me to see a true and honestly written book like this, by an actual human, with a face and a name … and with a goal of helping others learn from his story. Incredible information, valuable insight and loads of heart … Two thumbs up. WAY up!
Now, we just gotta figure out how to get that bottom burger bun off your front cover! :P
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Low Carbohydrate
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Other Diets
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Low Carb
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets