- Paperback: 182 pages
- Publisher: Storey Publishing, LLC; Revised & enlarged edition (1980)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0882661701
- ISBN-13: 978-0882661704
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (43 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#66,047 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #9 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Plumbing & Household Automation
- #58 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Carpentry
- #110 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Do-It-Yourself
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Low-Cost Pole Building Construction: The Complete How-To Book Paperback – 1980
Books with Buzz
Discover the latest buzz-worthy books, from mysteries and romance to humor and nonfiction. Explore more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
* If you want to save money
* If you want to build it yourself, but lack experience.
* For small buildings, barns, cottages and camps, even homes.
This one-of-a-kind book will save you money, labor, time, and materials in building a small home, barn, or other structure.
Involves limited grading, no excavation for a foundation, use of sites unsuited for other types of buildings, good wind resistance, and fewer materials.
You can build it yourself with this book, illustrated with plans, drawings, and photographs.
Construction techniques are carefully explained.
This book will make pole building construction THE answer to your building needs.
* Year-round houses
* Vacation homes
* Garage and tool shed
* Solar cottage
* Small pole barn
* Storage shed
About the Author
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
It was a much simpler time. I love the parts about dealing with building inspectors.the directions are fairly complete.