- File Size: 1045 KB
- Print Length: 29 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 23, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ERSOTRQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #750,882 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Low Self Esteem - How to develop self confidence with self esteem activities and boost your self esteem (a pain free book about building self esteem) Kindle Edition
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
* Forget about perfection. Boost your self esteem by being okay with who you are at this moment.
* Don't compare yourself with others.
* Stay away from negative people.
* Learn to laugh at yourself. Laughter is the best medicine, even for building self esteem.
The book has no earthshaking new ideas about developing self esteem, but it does give some helpful insight into the issue of self esteem and how to raise it.
This book offers action steps to raise your self esteem and improve your life quality.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I enjoyed reading this book. He broke it down into simple steps and did not put in a lot of philosophy many authors do.Published on June 30, 2014 by Amazon Customer
it's not a book. not even a pamphlet. more like a short list with nothing original. read the whole thing in 5 minutes.Published on February 12, 2014 by Kindle Customer
Great book. Quick read, awesome ideas, . Very informative with lots of information to get rid of that stinkin' thinkinPublished on January 23, 2014 by Kyra Moore
I was expecting more written exercises instead of just bullet points, slightly disappointing.
I did see the truth behind the points though, good book for someone that wants... Read more
It's sweet but not very helpful. Almost achecklist of common sense in my opinion. Verg short and not in depth.Published on December 18, 2013 by nic13
Mike C. Adams doesn't waste the reader's time in this very useful little book on improving self-confidence. Read morePublished on December 18, 2013 by Grady Harp
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help