We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Vibram sole
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane
- Built for carrying moderate loads over on-trail terrain
- Lowa Control System manages moisture to keep feet dry and help eliminate blisters and hot spots
- C4 Tongue is anatomically-contoured for a natural flex that cradles the foot in comfort and provides a faster break-in time
- X-Lacing with tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution
- Full-length nylon shank and SPS System help to control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For close to 90 years, LOWA boots have been acclaimed by climbers, mountaineers and hikers as the finest outdoor boots in the world. Every LOWA boot is handcrafted in Europe, where they incorporate the elements of thoughtful design, superb materials, clean manufacturing processes and fair labor standards. When you own a pair of LOWAs, you can be confident that you're wearing authentic outdoor footwear that "walks the talk" when it comes to quality, performance and sustainability.
- Package Dimensions: 13.4 x 11.5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.5 pounds
- ASIN: B002MPPU6U
- Item model number: RANGER GTX
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 31, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
people that wear them out and then reorder them, are perhaps the most telling satisfaction statistic on any boot.
I had worn the boots for about 300 miles of training, and they fit well and never blistered from the start. I normally wear a size 13 street shoe, but the 14 in the Lowas was just right, so they fit small.