Lowel EGO Digital Imaging, Tabletop Fluorescent Light Unit
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lowel Ego makes beautiful tabletop pictures a breeze to light.
- With no prior experience, you can quickly & easily create professional results. Shoot pictures that have depth, subtlety of shading, and character.
- Perfect for: Tabletop photos for collectors & sellers. Video talking heads & portraits. Webcam light.
- Easy to use, set it on the table, & plug it in.
- Works with any household 120 volt outlet.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Now anyone can create great looking professional results in their home. Lowel, the Academy Award winning world leader in location lighting for film & video, introduces a revolutionary tabletop fluorescent softlight, the elegant & easy touse Lowel Ego. Setup is a breeze, plug it in, place it on the table, & turn it on. The result is fast, simple, & beautiful light output that's ideal for taking digital tabletop shots by collectors, arts & crafts hobbiests, sellers, archivists, and desktop publishers. Ego can also be used for DV talking head shots, digital still portraits, and webcam desktop video conferencing. Lowel Ego uses two 27 Watt custom daylight fluorescent lamps. These screw-in lamps have a manufacturers listed average life of 5,000 10,000 hours. Their daylight color output has a high color rendering index, for more accurate colors than conventional fluorescent lamps.