Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Lowepro Cirrus TLZ 15 Holster Style Case For Digit..." and save 33% off the $29.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Lowepro Cirrus TLZ 15 Holster Style Case For Digital SLR & Short Zoom Lens (Black)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brushed-tricot lined main compartment to protect the digital camera and LCD screen against dust and scratches.
- Built-in media storage enables quick access and storage for memory cards of all varieties.
- Tough, water-resistant outer fabric protects against moisture and abrasion.
- Adjustable 360 degree swivelling shoulder strap, belt loop and padded handle offer a variety of comfortable carrying options.
- Dust-reduction reversed zippers helps keeps dust and dirt out of the camera compartment.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||8.7 x 5.2 x 7.1 inches|
|Item Weight||0.49 pounds|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||Limited Lifetime|
|Shipping Weight||0.53 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Lowepro Cirrus TLZ 15 Holster Style Case For Digital SLR & Short Zoom Lens (Black)
Case Logic DCB-304 Compact System/Hybrid Camera Case (Black)
Toploader Zoom 45 Camera Case From Lowepro – Top Loading Case For Your DSLR Camera and Lens
Case Logic SLRC-201 SLR Zoom Holster (Black)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Adorama Camera||MegaRetailStore|
Designed for today's digital SLR cameras, the Cirrus TLZ 15 (Black) by Lowepro easily protects both SLR and lens from the outside elements. The interior features a memory card pocket for quick changes and a brushed tricot lining protecting LCD screens and lenses from abrasion. The exterior of the bag is built with a tough water and abrasion resistant fabric and can be attached through either a belt-loop or with an included shoulder strap. This lightweight and compact, top loading bag provides digital SLR users with solid protection and fast access to cpature those spontaneous moments.
Top customer reviews
I would have given it five stars except for a couple shortcomings compared to another similarly sized and priced Lowepro bag I bought several years ago:
- The fabric quality seems a bit cheaper.
- I wish there were more pockets and that they were more spacious, as on the other Lowepro bag I mentioned. I think this could have been done without changing the dimensions of the main compartment and without much additional cost. On the other bag I mentioned, there are pockets on all sides of the exterior. In addition, the exterior pockets of the other bag were a stretchy neoprene, which is more useful than the stiff fabric of the single exterior pocket on this one. I know I'm nitpicking but I'm just a bit disappointed since these seem like easy fixes and the other bag was made by the same company after all.
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because it doesn't have a real good way to mount it on my pack other than the simple belt loop. A belt loop/strap that opens with good velcro would have been easier to use.
To the person who's lens broke...maybe you should think twice about setting the camera on a surface where it could roll in high winds. I'd consider that user error. You can't expect a soft/semi-stiff case with moderate padding to protect a camera from a big drop.
It will accept the T2i with a longer Canon 55-250 mm zoom lens but the fit is very tight. I could barely close the zipper over the camera strap. Obviously, the case has plenty of room for the camera with either a 18-55 mm kit lens or my 50 mm f/1.8.
The case was delivered just 3 days after I placed the order with AvidMax through Amazon marketplace.
I strongly recommend this case for any Canon EOS Rebel camera with an EF 15-85 mm or shorter zoom lens. If you have a 55-250 mm or longer zoom, you'd be better off with a larger case.
The pocket on the front (behind the Lowepro logo) is really bigger than I had imagined from reading the reviews on here. You can put remotes, extra batteries, etc in there. I also put the camera strap in there. I don't really like to have the camera strap on the camera and only use it at certain times. the strap can be folded in alongside the camera with no problem inside the main compartment as well if that's what you prefer. (I really wish the stock Canon strap was easier to get on and off the camera.)
Overall seems well built and stitched. Ample padding. Great buy for the money IMHO.
2. Sufficient cushioning
3. The zipper does not have a tortuous path so can be expected to last longer (my last camera bag is fine except the zipper is broken).
1. The shell has almost no stiffness, compared to similar bags, it's less protective.
2. Biggest problem: there's no suspension system, the entire weight of camera rests on the lens. Not good.
3. Not enough room for even mildly long lenses.
Overall: It's just an average bag, with not much thought put into it, not worth the $22 price.
overall nice bag that's as compact as you can get for the Canon xSi.
Most recent customer reviews
other than that.. it works well...Read more