Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Lowepro CompuDaypack Camera Bag (Slate)" and save 63% off the $109.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Lowepro CompuDaypack Camera Bag (Slate)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CompuDaypack Capacity: 2 pro SLRs, 3-4 lenses (up to a 105mm f/2.8), flash and digital, MP3 player & audio player accessories
- Countoured shoulder harness and lumbar support with DryFlo Mesh makes this backpack comfortable to wear
- Three compartments to neatly organize and carry your laptop (up to 17"), digital camera equipment, MP3 player, and personal accessories
- NoDrop bottom compartment opens wide for easy access without spilling out any gear.
- SlipLock attachment tabs to accessorize with camera pouches, lens cases, cell phone pouch and more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||17.5 x 8.5 x 13.8 inches|
|Item Display Weight||1.13 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2.43 pounds|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||Lifetime Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||2.82 pounds|
Perfect for around campus or around town, the CompuDaypack is a lightweight yet spacious backpack. Its triple compartment design neatly manages the key components of digital photography with a rear compartment for a notebook computer (fits most 17 models) and files, and a lower compartment that accommodates a digital SLR with lens attached (up to a 105mm f/2.8), plus 2-3 additional lenses or flash units. The upper compartment holds personal accessories and cables. Tuck an MP3 player into the quick access front pocket, thread the headphones through the unique headphone port and listen to your favorite music even on the go.
From the Manufacturer
Perfect for around campus or around town, the CompuDaypack is a lightweight yet spacious backpack. Its triple compartment design neatly manages the key components of digital photography with a rear compartment for a notebook computer (fits most 17-inch models) and files, and a lower compartment that accommodates a digital SLR with lens attached (up to a 105mm f/2.8), plus 2-3 additional lenses or flash units.
The upper compartment holds personal accessories and cables. Tuck an MP3 player into the quick access front pocket, thread the headphones through the unique headphone port and listen to your favorite music even on the go.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18 MP CMOS APS-C Sensor DIGIC 4 Image Processor Full-HD Movie Mode Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch Clear View Vari-Angle LCD and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
2. EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
3. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Standard AutoFocus Lens - Gray Market
4. a extra battery and memory card
5. a couple of lens filters
6. battery charger
I had my 15 inch notebook with it's charger. I was able to keep one change of clothes and few snacks in the bag too. All of this comfortably fit in the bag and it felt very secure. The bag itself was comfortable on my shoulders.
The camera and notebook compartment is well padded. The main compartment, above the camera section, has a number of small pockets which are useful to keep things in place.
You do need to take the bag off your shoulders to take anything out. Also, as other reviewers have mentioned, the single zipper on the main compartment can be irritating. The bag is a little big if you don't need to carry a notebook. Overall, I think it is a good buy and would recommend it to a friend.
1. I purchased this item from Amazon for $65.00 with prime shipping and it arrived within the 2 days as advertised in perfect condition.
2. After others reviews on fitting a 17" laptop was too tight, this was the first item I tested. My Sony Viao 17" fits with plenty of breathing room. Padding appears more than adequate for my laptop and I'm extremely satisfied.
3. Next I went and grabbed my camera gear, since others also commended that it didn't fit all of their gear as expected. My Canon D60 with the 18-135mm lens kit on it, a 55-200mm, and a 50mm lens with two hoods, and some filters all fix into the bottom section perfectly. I did move around the pockets so it would fit my needs. I would not worry about the small bumps and bangs with everything being in this bag since it is padded well.
3. The top pocket is larger than expected and will hold chargers, personal belongings or anything else you you want to take along. Great bag for traveling or just day-trips where you want to take all of your gear. I even fit in an extendable tripod to 48" into the bag with room to spare!
4. Wearing this pack around, it fits me very well. I'm a 5'7" female average body and it just sits on me like it was designed for someone exactly my size.
The only suggestion for this bag, would be including an area for a larger tripod, or double zippers to include the option to leave something sticking out of the top.
You will not be disappointed with this backpack!
This bag was exactly what I needed. It fits my macbook pro and papers/folders in the back compartment, my pens-purse-lunch- and general accessories in the front pocket, & all (Nikon D5000 body with kit lens on, zoom lens, lens filters, charger, cards, & cords) my camera gear (with room for more!) in the bottom compartment. The bag holds everything I need in an organized manner, it carries the load very well (it almost feels as if nothing is in there when I carry it!) and is put together very well (all the stitching is pretty tight & while I haven't tested it in the rain it seems to do just fine keeping water out in light drizzles for short periods of time).
The only thing I don't like about this bag is that the front pocket only has one zipper pull and inevitably it's always on the side that's not easily accessible at the moment. Just a minor frustration though for such an awesome bag... I've only had it for a month now but it shows no wear and tear yet...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cameras and lenses fit easily into bottom.