Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 26, 2012
i bought two of them the red and black. looks just like the pics. i like the look of the bag. its compact and smooth/clean looking. i use this bag for my camcorder. i have a canon hfm40. i can fit the camcorder [with bp 819 battery installed], stock bp 808 battery, charger/cables, remote, usb, hdmi, two sd card containers, and my drier packs [silicone packets] in this bag. there's not much more room left in the bag. the two side pockets [no padding] are only expandable on the top part with a simple velcro flap cover so maybe good for a cleaning cloth or something very flexible or small that will hold itself in. right now i got no use for them. i would have like to have it about 1/2" taller so i could stand my charger adapter up [vertical] at one end of the bag instead of laying it down along side the camcorder. all in all bag is good for what i'm using it for.
on December 19, 2017
this was the perfect size for my Sony Ax33 camcorder, holds the charger and a spare battery without any trouble.
on March 15, 2014
I can put all my accessories in this bag with my little camcorder....along with my little instruction booklet too, all in one small bag, perfect for the traveler....light an easy access to all items...
on October 3, 2012
This bag is just big enough to hold my Vixia FH G10.2 batteries and some flash cards.It was an excellent deal.Very light and a very good price.Service was good.I have no complaints.Just buy it.At the price I payed I would buy another if for some weird reason this one disappeared.
on October 5, 2012
I ordered this as a Sony NEX f3 backup camera bag. I can fit my f3 with 18-55 lens, a small spare lens, filters and charger in it. all this fits snugly! no room for anything else! all said though its exactly what i needed for a quick grab bag to day travel with. I paid 1.50 for this new bag so really is there anything i could possibly complain about?? lol.
on October 28, 2012
This is a standard Lowepro video camera bag. Very high quality . It is an earlier version of the current bag, not as nice handle (but very cushioning) and strap (but very strong). I paid almost 15 times for the newer version about 2 or 3 years ago. The body of the bag is exactly the same, size and quality.
Strongly recommend it and get it as son as you can before the supply runs out.
on March 16, 2013
I really needed a bag for my equipment. This lowepro 130 camcorder bag is just the item I needed. thank you much
on January 23, 2013
Zippers are sturdy and velcro is sticky. enough compartments for a small video camera or several pocket cameras. I don't see the holding a DSLR, but it can easily accommodate a micro 4/3.
on December 26, 2012
This is just the right size to put a large compact digital camer into with just a little space left over for other stuff. The odds and ends that seem to creep into empty spaces will find a home with this one.
on September 21, 2012
This is a really nice little case. It holds my handheld digital camera with flipout screen perfectly, with room for a few accessories. It's a good go bag but don't expect it to hold your manuals and every accessory. I easily fit two mini tripods (one is the rubber grippy kind) and extra cards/batteries, but you can sandwich the charger if you try hard enough. It was exactly what I wanted.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question