Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(Verified Purchases). See the review
on April 26, 2014
I was worried this bag might be too big, but it turns out to be almost perfect, maybe an inch too small! As others have said, it is perfect for the body and two lenses, but I think I have figured out a way to fit 3 lenses in there. I have the Olympus OM-D EM-10 and 3 Olympus lenses: pancake 14-42 lens, the prime 75mm, and the 40-150 zoom. They all fit in the bag, but a tad awkwardly. I can either:
1- put the camera body in one bay, the zoom in the second, and stack the pancake and the 75mm (in pouches) in the third
2- or, take out one of the dividers, place the large zoom on its side at the bottom of the bag, install the pancake on the camera and set it on top of the zoom, put the 75mm in the other bay

The first solution is a perfect fit for storing everything, but awkward for actual use of the camera because the lens is off the body. I don't want to constantly put on and take off the pancake 14-42, which will be mine main lens, every time I want to grab the camera for a quick shot. So the lens has to stay on, which makes it nearly impossible to _vertically_ stack the camera+lens and two other lenses in the bag. But laying the large zoom horizontally and placing the camera+lens on top of it lets me fit everything in. I have protective pouches for the lenses, so this stacking should work. Or, you can use the divider in a horizontal orientation between the large lens and the camera.

I like the adjustable/removable dividers. I opted for pouches for my lenses, so I ended taking out two of the 4 dividers. The bag is too small for all 3 lenses, 3 pouches, and 4 dividers! There is room for the factory charger under the 75mm lens. I suppose the big picture is that you can fit a lot in there as long as you experiment with various arrangements and find a configuration that works for all the equipment but still lets you grab the camera out of the bag for a quick shot. If you can manage that, then you will love how small the bag is when it comes to carrying it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.