Lowepro Event Messenger 150 Camera Shoulder Bag - Lightweight Cross Body Camera Bag For Compact, DSLR, or Mirrorless
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EVENT MESSENGER 150. The Event Messenger 150 fits a DSLR with attached lens (70-200mm f/2.8), 2-3 additional lenses, or a flash and 2 lenses, and a tablet. Accessories can store in the front pocket, while the main storage can adjust to fit your gear.
- DISCREET AND STREAMLINE. The Lowepro Event Messenger Bag is ideal bag for when you need your gear, but not the attention that comes with it. The Quiet-mode flap will provide hook and loop fasteners for the security you need and discretion you want.
- STORAGE WITHOUT THE BULK. The Lowepro Event Messenger Bag gives you the storage and comfort to set you up for success. With a padded tablet/laptop compartment, main body compartment, and zippered front pouch, there’s room for everything.
- PERSONAL CUSTOMIZATION. Customize the main compartment with a padded and adjustable divider system to fit your needs. The zippered front pocket will keep your personal items organized. You can store exactly what you want and nothing you don’t need.
- TRAVEL COMFORTABLY. Wear your bag all day long. With cross body, one shoulder, or easy to grab handles, you can take it anywhere. The comfortable shoulder strap provides a wide-webbing and non-slip patch that adjusts across your shoulder or your body.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Fabric Type||100% Fabric|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 11 x 12 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.6 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1 pound|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.41 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||RitzCamera||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Mica||Black (Orange interior)||black||Brown||Graphite||Mica|
WHAT IT HOLDS The Lowepro Event Messenger 150 can fit the gear you need, without any bulk to weigh you down. This discreet and modern messenger fits a compact DSLR with attached lens (70-200mm f/2.8), 2-3 additional lenses, or a flash and 2 lenses, and a tablet. The easy to access main compartment offers padded and adjustable dividers to easily customize camera gear. Meanwhile, the front zippered pocket will securely fit your personal items and accessories for easy organization.
HOW IT FEELS Travel easily and comfortably for hours on end. This cross body messenger can rest on one shoulder, can wrap across your body, or can be picked up nearly effortlessly by the easy grip handles. The lightweight materials won’t weigh you down and the padded and adjustable shoulder strap won’t cause unnecessary tension. Keep your gear secure and your body comfortable with the Lowepro Event Messenger Bag.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sony a6000 with 18-55 mm kit lens on
A 55-210 mm kit lens
A third-party full size flash
2 extra batteries
1 extra memory card
1 9.7" iPad with case
The bag holds up well, and feels comfortable on me without being too big. Taking camera in and out is swift and smooth, and walking around with a messenger bag does not attract much attention. This bag replaces my Lowepro Sling Shot 100 AW, which has done a fantastic job for my a6000 system. The reason for replacing the Sling Shot is 1) it is on my back where I cannot see it all the time, and 2) sometimes I need to carry another backpack, and the Sling Shot gets in the way.
Overall, I am satisfied with my purchase of the Event Messenger 150, and would recommend this bag highly to anyone.
Btw, just for the fun of it, I put my Pentax K-1 with 24-70 mm lens into the bag, together with a full-size flash. It fits, but the bag becomes too bulky for the velcro straps to fully close. As the result, the protection is dramatically reduced.
Canon xti with 16-35 lens + battery grip + external flash. All components either connected or disconnected. (just be clever on setting up the bag)
lens pen / blower / 2 battery chargers / shutter remote.
Everything fits in comfortable without being smashed, but there isn't room for much else. I can't imagine wanting anything else in my bag anyway.
I would also like to note that it doesn't zip closed, just flaps over with velcro and a clip. I feel very secure with it, but I wouldn't count on it being weather proof.
If you want a large bag that feels good on your body, BUY THIS BAG!
The bag is decently constructed and it's lightweight. The design is fine but the front pocket could be roomier. There's enough padding to protect the gear from bumps and knocks. The top flap closes with both a plastic snap buckle and Velcro-like patches. The little handle is handy but be careful lifting the bag with the flap undone because it can dump your gear on the floor due to the handle's rearward location. I like this bag for my smallest camera gear. It's definitely worth the $30 price.
Side pockets are good for putting your lens cap or ez access stuff. Has an place on the back for papers and stuff. Very light weight but I trust Lowe quality. Only thing it does not have is a place to lass a tripod or monopod. But if I open the flap put it on top it works.