- While supplies last, spend $25 on products sold by Amazon.com and get a free select snack at checkout. See eligible snacks here and enter code PRIMESNACK at checkout. Available to Prime members only. Enter code PRIMESNACK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Lowepro Fastpack 250 DSLR Camera Backpack" and save 42% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Lowepro Fastpack 250 DSLR Camera Backpack
|Price:||$110.09 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits DSLR with lens attached (up to 18-55mm f/2.8), 2-3 extra lenses or flash units, up to a 15ʺ laptop, accessories and personal items.
- Padded camera compartment with full 180-degree access and adjustable dividers
- Side-entry compartment make it easy to access equipment and accessories, even while pack is being worn
- Dedicated laptop compartment with protective padding
- Security flap provides additional protection to outer compartments
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||18.5 x 12.8 x 10 inches|
|Item Display Weight||6 pounds|
|Item Weight||3.62 pounds|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||Limited Lifetime|
|Shipping Weight||3.62 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Lowepro Fastpack 250 DSLR Camera Backpack
Lowepro Fastpack BP 250 AW II - A Travel-Ready Backpack for DSLR and 15" Laptop and Tablet
Lowepro Flipside 300 DSLR Camera Backpack
ThinkTank Mirrorless Mover 20 Bag for Mirrorless Camera
Sony LCSEBC/B Leather-Like Body Jacket for Alpha A6000 Series (Black)
Think Tank Photo Mirrorless Mover 10-Heather Gray
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||bakya's||Thanks shop Japan: Strongly recommends the Expedited shipping method||NatureScapes Store|
You can shoot all day when you wear the lightweight, comfortable Fastpack 250 backpack. It protects a digital SLR with an 18-55mm or 17-85mm kit lens attached plus 15.4″ widescreen notebook, while providing generous storage for 2–3 additional 105mm f/2.8, 18-200mm f/3.5, or 70-300mm f/4.5 lenses, flash, and other gear. You won’t miss a shot, because side-entry compartments let you grab equipment and accessories, even while you’re on the move. Customize the easy-to-access main compartment with adjustable dividers, use the outer organizer to keep large accessories handy, and manage memory cards with a built-in pocket. Breathable, contoured shoulder straps distribute weight evenly.
From the Manufacturer
Fastpack 250 Highlights:
1. Security Flap
2. Built-in Memory Card Holders
3. 180-degree Side-entry Panel
4. Adjustable Dividers
5. Triple Compartment Design
6. Harness Pocket
7. Outer Accessory Pockets
8. Mesh Side Pocket
9. Tough, Water Resistant Outer Fabric
10. Side-entry Access
Additional Features & Benefits:
Top customer reviews
The bag fits in the underseat area: this is a big plus since for many interesting destinations the last leg of the flight is a small plane where the rolling carry-ons are checked in at the gate (also called valet tagged, pink tagged, etc. depending on airline) and laptops are not allowed in those gate checked bags. You probably don't want to check in your DSLR and lenses either. With this bag, you can keep all the valuable electronics on you, and still have space for the stuff you really need in-flight, like that book or head phones.
The fast access feature actually works: one can remove the camera with one shoulder strap still worn on the shoulder.
- The camera storage area is somewhat cramped: if you have more than one additional lens and a flash, it will get tricky to pack and access. I was trying to fit just one dslr with lens attached, one additional lens, one flash, two hoods, a couple of filters, and quickly realized things will get hard to access since they have to share compartments or fit one below the other. And what if I buy another lens...
- The large top pocket seems left unfinished on the inside, in terms of inner dividers or pockets. I would have liked an additional layer of pockets within the large top compartment to neatly pack an iPod and a portable GPS, and sundry cables.
- No tripod straps.
Another thing to note is that even though the laptop pockets fits a 15-inch laptop, it is extremely hard to put in or remove a 15-inch laptop (thin profile) from this pocket. So if you plan to remove the laptop from the bag a few times while at the airport or in flight, be prepared to struggle. I would get a bag that is specified to hold a 17 inch.
With this Lowepro pack, none of those problems exist. The best part (and absolute selling-point) of this back is the side-loading action -- you can very quickly and easily access your camera, without worrying about other items inside falling out. And you don't even need to take the bag off! Just slip it off one shoulder and swivel it slightly to zip open the side.
Combine that with the fact that there is a compartment for laptop storage, as well as a nice large, open compartment up top (I used this to take along GoPro gear or even food, etc. for my treks, in addition to the 5DmII DSLR gear down below...), and the camera/lens compartments are a 100% perfect fit for my gear (the standard 24-105mm IS, plus 100mm macro, plus 2 nifty-fifties, plus a Loreo 3D lens...)
I am very pleased with this purchase. There are only two ways this bag could be improved:
1) There are no straps or anything on the sides, which would have come in very handy for carrying tripod. How hard would it have been to sew on a few straps and buckles?
2) There is no waist-strap to help secure the back and distribute the load
Other than that, it's perfect and I just hope the durability holds up (the plastic zippers, for example)