Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Lowepro Passport Sling DSLR Camera Bag" and save 39% off the $69.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Lowepro Passport Sling DSLR Camera Bag
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits a DSLR with attached zoom lens; 1 extra lens or flash; memory card; accessories and personal items
- Expandable compartment increases carrying capacity by approximately 30% when needed
- Adjustable shoulder strap with cam lock buckle offers a comfortable way to wear the sling over your shoulder, or across your body;
- Removable, padded shoulder pad with non-slip patch provides extra comfort, no matter where you place it along shoulder strap;
- Two exterior slash pockets and a water bottle pocket offer quick access to a map, guide book, boarding pass, water bottle, or other fast-access items;
- Use pockets for quick lens changes while on the move
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Lowepro Passport Sling
Lowepro’s Passport Sling is designed for today’s photo enthusiasts who want to carry an equal amount of camera and personal gear as they sightsee, travel or go out for a walk with their DSLRs. It’s unique and comfortable shape is unlike a traditional sling bag—it truly conforms to the body and easily moves with the wearer. Place it across the chest, high and close or low and loose, depending on the activity. The shoulder strap features a cam lock buckle that easily adjusts for an ideal fit, plus a removable, sliding shoulder pad that offers cushioned comfort when needed. On the exterior, two slash pockets and a water bottle pocket provide quick access to maps, guide books, or boarding passes. Inside, the sling is equipped to protect your DSLR and a few accessories as well as offer plenty of space for personal items. Unzip the front of the Passport Sling to reveal an expansion compartment that adds approximately 30% more space—enough to accommodate items like a light jacket, lunch, cool souvenir or farmers’ market find. A fully padded camera box (with built-in memory card pocket) protects a DSLR. Remove it and collapse the box when you want to pack the sling in a larger bag for travel.
DSLR with attached zoom lens; one extra lens or flash; memory card; personal items.
- Unique and inventive design offers a stylish profile and freedom of movement protecting a DSLR kit and plenty of personal gear
- Expandable compartment increases carrying capacity by 30%
- Adjustable shoulder strap with cam lock buckle offers a comfortable way to wear sling over shoulder or across body, high or low
- Removable padded shoulder strap with non-slip patch
- Two exterior slash pockets - use for quick lens changes while on the move
- Fully padded, removable camera box protects DSLR while on the move or packed for travel; fully collapsible
- Two interior pockets with hook/loop closure provide secure and fast access storage for personal electronics or other small items
|Item Dimensions||16.1 x 17.3 x 5.7 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.5 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||Limited Lifetime|
|Shipping Weight||1.23 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Calumet||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
The Lowepro Passport Sling is for those who need tons of flexibility in a small compact bag. Lowepro's Passport Sling is designed for today's photo enthusiasts who want to carry an equal amount of camera and personal gear as they sightsee, travel or go out for a walk with their DSLRs . It's unique and comfortable shape is unlike a traditional sling bag-it truly conforms to the body and easily moves with the wearer. Place it across the chest, high and close or low and loose, depending on the activity. The shoulder strap features a cam lock buckle that easily adjusts for an ideal fit, plus a removable, sliding shoulder pad that offers cushioned comfort when needed. On the exterior, two slash pockets and a water bottle pocket provide quick access to maps, guide books, boarding passes. Inside, the sling is equipped to protect your DSLR and a few accessories as well as offer plenty of space for personal items. Unzip the front of the Passport Sling to reveal an expansion compartment that adds approximately 30% more space-enough to accommodate items like a light jacket, lunch, cool souvenir or farmers' market find. A fully padded camera box (with built-in memory card pocket) protects a DSLR.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also have a kid and with a kid comes the need for constant food and water. In the section where the wallet is, I can fit a water bottle and snacks, along with the wallet. I have yet to find another bag that fits my camera AND my stuff AND is this comfortable until this one.
Some reviewers have complained about the outside pockets. While I don't see myself using the one that wraps around the back that much, it is handy for dropping my keys into. All of the pockets are nice and deep. The main side pocket is perfect for my Galaxy S8 phone. It drops deep enough into the pocket that I don't have to worry about it falling out. Once I drop my phone (on its side) into the pocket, I have a little more than 2.5" of space from the edge of the phone to the top of the pocket. I personally like an open pocket for easy in and out of the phone.
This bag is great...if you have a need for a low profile bag that can do more than carry your phone, I highly recommend it.
My one wish would be that the actual camera side of the bag be slightly taller and easier to zip. It is a little short for a Canon 6D with a 24-70 lens attached. It is sort of hard to zip with that combo inside because the camera is too tall/big.
I love the color that I chose because it doesn't scream camera bag while I am out and about! It also fits quite a bit in the other side especially when you unzip the side zipper to expand the bag out. You can easily fit a water bottle, lightweight rain coat, journal, wallet, phone, makeup, etc. There are a couple of little inside pockets for chargers, SD cards, phone, lip balm, etc. And then three outside pockets that fit slim items.
This is an excellent day bag for walking around and having fast access to your camera.... versus a backpack which you cannot easily get a camera in and out of without taking your bag off. This bag keeps your camera right at your waist and keeps sticky fingers off of your bag as well since you can swing it around to your front/side.
* Strap is wide and reasonably comfortable.
* The padded interior cube holds a full size DSLR and medium size zoom.
* It has 2 small, Velcro closed pockets inside for a spare battery and a few memory cards.
* It expandable if you have extra to carry. However, when expanded it does not add a whole lot of more storage.
* While not overly bulky, the material seems substantial. It is weatherproof. I was caught in a couple of rainstorms and the interior stayed dry.
* Compared to my other cameral bags, it folds fairly well for packing in a suitcase.
* The exterior pockets have no closure and are not very deep. Items in them easily fall out unless the bag is kept upright. They also expose any item you have in them to the elements. For what they charge for this bag, they should have added small flaps or Velcro closures to these pockets
* While the padded area will hold a DSLR and attached lens, if you bring a second lens there is no padded storage for it. This was a disappointment.
* There are no attachments for Lowpro external accessories such as bottle, flash, or lens carriers. I have a couple of these accessory pouches and was hoping to use them on this bag. No such luck.
* The bottom has the same material as the rest of the bag. It is not reinforced, nor have extra waterproofing. Given the padding for the camera body section is rather thin, you defiantly do not want to drop this on a hard surface.
* I wish it had a couple of extra internal pockets for small items. There room for other stuff, but there is no way to organize it
Summary. I think Lowepro cut some corner when making this. If this was a$20 or $30 bag I'd expect that. I do not expect that on a small bag that retails for $75. Despite some gripes this is not a bad bag, and I will continue to use it on trips. Would I buy this again if I had it to do over again? Probably not.