Lowepro Pro Runner 200 AW DSLR Backpack - Pine Green
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- All Weather AW Cover protects camera and gear from the elements
- Removable, padded inserts with adjustable dividers allows for complete customization of camera kit
- Hideaway Tripod Mount with foldout holder, cam lock buckles and straps to secure a compact tripod or monopod
- Discreet front pocket offers quick access to and organization for personal items like a light jacket, cell phone, MP3 player and camera manual.
- Fits a DSLR with attached lens (up to 70-200mm f/2.8) plus 2-3 lenses/flash and accessories; tripod or monopod; personal items
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Lowepro Pro Runner 200
Compact, streamlined and urban-inspired solution for photographers who carry their gear through crowded airports and busy city streets. The feature-filled and protective design fits a camera, tripod and accessories, plus a few personal items, in a highly organized pack. From its fully padded interior to its patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover, the Pro Runner 200 AW thoroughly safeguards valuable gear. Includes a Hideaway Tripod Mount system; rainflap lids; SlipLock attachment loops; mesh side pockets; discreet front pocket accommodates a light jacket, cellphone or MP3 player; memory card pockets on inside lid; padded mesh back pad; adjustable and padded shoulder straps; webbing grab handle
DSLR with attached lens (up to 70-200mm f/2.8) plus two - three lenses/flash and accessories, tripod or monopod, and personal items.
- Fully Padded Interior
- Built-in All Weather AW Cover
- Hideaway Tripod Mount System
- Webbing Grab Handle
|Item Dimensions||14 x 6.7 x 11.8 inches|
|Item Display Weight||1.1 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||Limited Lifetime|
|Shipping Weight||2.4 pounds|
Compare to similar items
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
A compact, streamlined and urban-inspired backpack for photojournalists and enthusiasts who carry their camera gear and essentials through crowded airports and busy city streets. Travel-friendly profile is free of dangling, bulky parts (easy to wear; easy to stow) Fully padded and adjustable camera compartment is highly customizable Discreet front pocket and zippered document pocket offer low-profile storage for business and personal items Padded mesh-covered backpad and shoulder straps provide added comfort Hideaway Tripod Mount™ system secures compact tripod or monopod to pack via foldout holder and cam lock buckles and straps Patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover™ protects gear from the elements SlipLock™ attachment loops expand carrying capacity
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Both compartments (the main "camera" and the front "other") have a "lip" of fabric that goes OVER the zipper (you can see this in the photos). This does a good job at making things LOOK good, but is a nightmare to get the zippers to work smoothly without getting caught on the additional fabric.
2) The space that they've allocated to hold the camera body (with lens attached) does NOT fit the Canon 5D Mark III well at all. The problem is because there's not enough space between the end of the foam insert and the top of the bag for the size of the 5D's built-in grip (I'm talking about the grip molded into the camera body itself, NOT Canon's optional battery grip). Yes, it will fit - but you have to have kind of cram it in there, which will eventually deform the foam divider.
This one is without a doubt, the perfect sized packpack.
However, I have to admit, the construction of the straps on the Micro Trekker 100 is much better than the Pro Runner 200, but this bag holds just the right amount of equipment.
Also, this bag has plenty of padding to protect your equipment from bumping, and or short falls that would most likely damage your equipment.
Not sure if I had tried it that I would have bought it, since the straps are what makes the backpack comfortable to carry.
Also it seems like they are made for somebody larger than myself, as I am 5'7", and 145lbs.
When I adjust the straps for myself, they aren't quite as snug as they should be, and there is a lot of strap dangling, which shows they would be more suited for somebody much larger than myself.
Also they don't really feel like they are strong enought to hold everything I have packed in the bag, without tearing off.
I have another Lowepro bag but I've never had to use the rain cover. The first time I used this bag was in the rain forest in Puerto Rico. Not only was there a lot of rain and water, I fell into one of the streams. But all of my equipment was protected.
The only negative about this bag is that you have to take it off to access your equipment. So, while it keeps your hands free it's not the bag for you if you need to keeply get to your stuff.
Other than that I love this bag. And the price on Amazon is the best price I've found.
Lost a star since I ordered it and amazon waited 4 days before shipping it. Actual transit time was 3 days.I didn't pay for the 2-3 day shipping, but there was no reason for them to sit on it for almost a week before shipping it.