Lowepro Pro Runner RL x450 AW II. Pro Photographer Carry-On Rolling Camera Backpack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED. The Lowepro Pro Runner RL x450 AW II fits 2 DSLRs (pro-sized bodies without lens attached), 5-6 extra lenses or speedlights, up to a 15" laptop, 10" tablet, plus Wacom type tablet, pro tripod & accessories in a carry-on compatible pack.
- SAFE, SLEEK AND MODERN. The Lowepro Pro Runner offers a purpose-built design to protect maximum gear in a compact design. It’s easy to maneuver while traveling with two easy to grab handles, a padded back panel, and contoured shoulder straps for comfort for heavy loads.
- FREE YOUR WORKFLOW. Organize the gear you need for your workflow, including three screens/devices within padded CradleFit pockets. The high capacity of the Pro Runner means you can bring the tools you need for creative flexibility and freedom.
- FIT TO THE MAX. The patent-pending MaxFit System allows you to easily pack the max. The sturdy tripod straps combine with a SlipLock tripod cup holds a pro sized tripod, and two zippered slash pockets give you quick access to items during travel.
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY. Travel-friendly details help make the journey hassle-free: YKK locking zippers, front document pockets, mesh side pockets, adjustable sternum strap, convertible compression/trolley straps, and SlipLock attachment loops add ease of use.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
Pro Runner RL x450 AW: Convertible roller/backpack purpose-built to organize and protect more gear
On Location with Ease
Your shoot can take you anywhere. The convertible and carry-on compatible Pro Runner roller/backpack ensures you can easily maneuver through any situation.
Freedom to Work Your Way
Organize the gear you need for your workflow. The high capacity of the Pro Runner x450 means you can bring the tools which give you flexibility and creative freedom.
All Your Creative Tools at Hand
Space for up to three screen devices means you don't have to choose between your laptop, Wacom tablet and iPad. Bring them all safely. Each in a dedicated pocket.
|Pro Runner BP 350 AW II||Pro Runner BP 450 AW II||Pro Runner RL x450 AW|
|What hardware fits in this bag?||DSLR with attached lens (such as Canon 5D Mark III with up to 70-200mm), 4-5 extra lenses or speedlights||Up to 2 Pro DSLRs with attached lens (such Nikon D4S with up to 70-200mm f/2.8 or 300mm), 5-6 extra lenses (one up to 300mm) and speedlights||Up to 2 DSLRs, one with lens attached (such as Canon 5D Mark III with up to 70-200mm f/2.8 or 30 mm), OR 1 DSLR with lens attached (such as Canon 5D Mark III with up to 70-200mm f/2.8, or 300mm) and 1 Pro DSLR body, 5-6 extra lenses (one up to 300mm) and speedlights|
|What size laptop fits in this bag?||13"||15"||15"|
|What size tablet fits in this bag?||10"||10"||10"|
|External dimensions of bag||12.40 x 5.51 x 18.11 in||13.70 x 7.09 x 19.49 in||13.78 x 9.02 x 20.67 in|
|Internal dimensions of bag||11.42 x 4.53 x 15.55 in||12.80 x 6.30 x 16.06 in||12.20 x 6.30 x 17.05 in|
|Weight of bag||5.35 lbs||6.40 lbs||9.59 lbs|
|All weather AW cover?||✓||✓||✓|
|Airplane carry-on compatible?||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||20.67 x 9.02 x 13.78 inches|
|Item Display Weight||4.36 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||9.61 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||10.98 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Lowepro Pro Runner RL x450 AW II. Pro Photographer Carry-On Rolling Camera Backpack
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Calumet||Green Mountain Camera||Amazon.com|
Greg Lowe, founder of Lowepro, created the first internal-frame backpack in his garage in Colorado. This breakthrough design innovation helped packs fit close to the back and minimize load shifting – so gear-wearing adventurers can climb, bike, ski and scramble with more ease. They’re using the same innovative mindset today. WHAT IT HOLDS The Lowepro Pro Runner RL x450 AW II Backpack is the ultimate carry-on compatible camera backpack for professional photographers. Let it pack all your gear for when you’re on the go. 2 DSLRs (pro-sized bodies fit without lens attached) 5-6 extra lenses (one up to 300mm) or speedlights Up to a 15" laptop, 10" tablet, plus Wacom type tablet Professional tripod Accessories and personal items MAX FIT TECHNOLOGY LowePro’s premium MaxFit organization system employs a laminated construction to fine-tune the fitting of dividers and make it easy to maximize the volume of gear. Get the maximum gear capacity to increase workflow and optimize organization. RESERVE WEATHER PROTECTION Lowepro bags are purpose-built to protect your valuable gear from impact, abrasion, moisture and the rigors of travel. Their patented cover is like a raincoat for your gear. It fits snugly over a bag and you can fold it away when not needed – an innovative way to protect valuable gear from rain, snow, dust and sand. EASY TO CARRY It has multiple adjustment points so you can modify the straps to fit your frame at your shoulders, sternum, and waist. Thick 3D mesh padding on the back panel and contoured shoulder straps deliver comfort for heavy loads. The SlipLock attachment loops on the shoulder straps allow for expanded carrying capacity and the webbing grab handle is easily accessible and comfortable to grip.
Top customer reviews
The rest of the bag seems to be what I was looking for and is put together well. I have 3 other Lowepro bags including a Pro Tactic 450AW which I really like but this RL-450 AW misses the mark for me. I hate to give this bag a low rating but I feel like the description and the interior dimensions of the bag are misrepresented here and lead people to believe this bag will work with a pro body camera and sadly it will not.