Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on September 27, 2016
I bought this to use with my Lowepro Slingshot 102AW and an 18 oz. Hydro Flash for an upcoming trip the to the Southwest (US) with some short desert hikes. The bottle pouch attaches securely to the Lowepro camera bag's attachment strap. The Hydro Flash fits, but it's a tight fit and the pouch does not come up to the neck of the bottle. The good: I'm not worried about the bottle falling out because it is such a tight fit. And insulating the bottle isn't a problem because the Hydro Flask is double-walled and keeps cold water cold a long time. The bad: The 18 oz bottle is such a tight fit that I'll have to wrestle the bottle out of the pouch when I want a drink, or detach it from the camera bag.

An intriguing idea is the possibility of using this for short/medium sized zoom lenses, attaching the pouch to a belt for a light 2-lens and no-bag system.

If the tight fit and coverage might be a problem for you, another alternative (and a cheaper one) is the Kisa Water Holder/Carrier: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IQHSUAU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 This one has a side strap arrangement that looks like it could also attach easily to a Lowepro Slingshot bag.

The Lowepro bottle pouch is good and well-made, but would be more useful for water bottles if it were slightly larger in diameter and a little longer.
on January 16, 2013
32oz Nangene bottles do not fit in this... just getting that out of the way to start.

The velcro double hooks on the attachment strap are solid. The pouch itself is made of a neoprene which is good and bad. Good - it stretches. Bad - it absorbs liquid. I needed a basic bottle carrier for a belt rig and on a backpack, this fits the bill. Could be a lot better with a more thoughtful design. My Tenba holder is a better design, but the attachment strap is very poor. Wish these companies could get it together...
on August 7, 2016
I can't really complain about this thing, it does what it says it will do. I do wish it was a little bigger, because most reusable water bottles won't fit in it (I'm currently on the hunt for a skinnier one that will), but it's fine for sticking a disposable bottle in and carrying it around with you. The attachment to the belt works fine, the bottle stays in securely, and when I put it on the back of my S&F belt I usually forget it's there once I've been out for a while.
on December 6, 2012
I Purchased the pouch to carry a bottle of water as the item states it is made of neopreme and it also states that it will keep your bottle cool and indeed it may but my experience is that the fluid got warm in a very short time the pouch is a bit on the small side and anything over a small bottle of water wont fit properly other than the neopreme there is no other insulation if you are looking for something to carry a small bottle of water this will do it
If you are counting on this pouch to keep it cold or cool for an extended period of time this is no the item for you Yes you can purchase an insulated container then put it in the pouch but then a 12-15 dollar pouch becomes a little pouch that can be purchased in a local dollar store is it really worth the money since its just a pouch no the idea is on spot the material ok the keeping cool nada
on December 5, 2011
A very nice product as usual from Lowepro. Arrived on time and in good shape. The only detail i can recommend is to add a drain hole at the bottom. So if it rains or any fluid enters, it can drain out of the pouch.
I added this product to my Dryzone200 backpack.

Update: the material (ca. neoprene) is a little weak to resist abrasion. Just the contact with the sits while walking inside an airplane, was enough to present some damage already.

Yes i recommend this product, mainly by the sliplock feature but it would be a lot better with a drain and covered with some mesh or something more sturdy.
Regards!
on March 3, 2014
I like it. It holds my 750ml bottle firmly but lets it out with a good pull. The attachment flap will work on a Lowepro bag or just on your belt. You could probably use it on other bags with a slot on them. I would give it 5 stars except the attachment flap thing (what ever you call that part) is very stiff and it's made with velcro on steroids; doesn't want to let go.
on March 1, 2015
This is a very practical pouch , I bought it as an accessorie to my Lowepro camara bag but I find myself using it mostly without. I use it a lot for shorter hikes and hanging on my hips from my belt I have easy acces to a quick drink and it does not bother while walking
on December 19, 2014
For what it does and what it needs to be this bottle holder is great. It secures quickly and easily to a Lowepro pack (or similar) and grips the bottle well. The stretchy neoprene was very well chosen, and the draw string top does an excellent job of securing your bottle in place. The reason I only gave four stars instead of five is that I wish it were a little taller. For bottle sizes under twenty ounces it is fine, but my 27 ounce bottles stick a little too far up for the top of the pouch to cinch around their necks. Either Lowepro should offer more than one size or they should make this one about an inch and a half taller.
on July 19, 2016
It holds a small water bottle well. I'd give it a 5 but I'm not sure that I love how high the water bottle rides on above my waist when it's in this pouch. I think if it dropped down a few inches before the pocket started or if the belt loop was on the top of the pouch instead of the bottom/middle then the bottle wouldn't hit my arm as I walked. I don't want it behind me because then I couldn't reach it well.
on June 4, 2014
Aside from being sold as a water bottle holder, although it will hold a water bottle, it is a very good lens case! I've carried a large Nikon lens many miles in mine! Five stars for very good product although I had to super glue the cord lock back together.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.